1. May 2, 2013  

Queing 3s at 2.2k+ Mmr

iF you feel ilke playing against my teams formed on the spot then please start queing;!

2. May 2, 2013  
    Ye i would Love to que against TSG all Day Long... Have so much Fun against this comb.

NOT

3. May 2, 2013  
    I already made a >thread< about it two days ago..

I feel your pain.

4. May 2, 2013  
    no worries. after this season. cataclysmic will be available to us but only to those with 2.2k rating in 3v3. As of now there's really no point of doing 3v3.

5. May 2, 2013  
    Why should cataclysmic gear only be available to 2.2k 3s ppl?
    Thats just bullpooop.

6. May 2, 2013  
    I believe next season will also be ruthless as nobody is fully geared atm,hence my dk with the 2.7k cap resets has only 3 pieces + wep

7. May 2, 2013  
    I believe next season will also be ruthless as nobody is fully geared atm,hence my dk with the 2.7k cap resets has only 3 pieces + wep
    I guess that is exacly what will Happen... Everything Else would be just, ye it would be...

8. May 2, 2013  
    if theyre not going to put up gears for only 2.2k rating in 3v3. 3v3 would still be dead. As of the 4.0.6 patch, The elite vicous gear makes no difference from tier 1 vicous only the color, except for the weapon, the majority of the players took 3v3 seriously is just for the weapons and thats kinda sad.

So.. If they put up gears and weapons only purchased with 2200 rating in 3v3, imagine how many people would que for 3v3..

9. May 2, 2013  
    Even if i agree with u, they ll do it blizzlike... Remember?

10. May 2, 2013  
    Most likely we are just gonna get Ruthless season 11 stuff. We aint getting Cataclysmic for at least 2 more seasons, they want seasons to be blizzlike and the way your (ily) is suggesting is unblizzlike and highly unlikely.

One more season of Ruthless, then maybe Cataclysmic gear.

As for 2.2k on blizz it was always the same stats armor wise just a different colour, only the weapons had improved stats.

11. May 2, 2013  
    To see cataclysmic you need to have dragon soul opened and you won't see this happening untill ragnaros is downed on at least normal.

12. May 2, 2013  
    June 1, 2013
    Summer Season starts (Cataclysmic Gear). Arena teams will be reset and matchmaking rating set 1500. Conquest points cap will be set to default 1350
    PvP vendors will have Cataclysmic Gear for Conquest points and Ruthless Gear for Honor points
    PvE vendors will have all items available
    Items in vote shop will be available up to item level of 348
    QFT from Kaer.

13. May 2, 2013  
    So basically I should just save up 4k ready for 1st June. (but proberbly not cos it's my birthday I'll just spend my giftmoney on gear).

Making the ruthless pointless this season... GG Molten.

14. May 2, 2013  
    Conquest will get converted to honor, so I guess you could save your CP but it'd be pointless.

You still have four weeks to gear, and judging from what I've heard about Sarg cap resets, you've already had 3.

Do you really want to go into S11 with full Vicious? lolno.

15. May 2, 2013  
    Conquest will get converted to honor, so I guess you could save your CP but it'd be pointless.

You still have four weeks to gear, and judging from what I've heard about Sarg cap resets, you've already had 3.

Do you really want to go into S11 with full Vicious? lolno.
    I dont's got rating (dk) so my 1350 donest stretch far. I gave up with this season when I lost the best healer I've met.

The cap has reset 4 times in the past 3 days, came on this morning to find it reset again :)

123 ... Last