1. Free knifes!

Hello everyone!

My name is Secretsanta and most of Aliance players have heard of me. I am knife fairy of Stormwind. In place as dangerous as Azeroth, you can't simply walk around without a knife. It is just not safe. But safety is exactly what I can offer to you! With knife that (you are reading corectly) is completely free, you will become free of all the stress of possible mug or rape!

Peace!

2. what is this
    i dont even

3. Ooh I met him :D He gave me a knife but proceeded to run away from me :(

4. i wish i had 80k hp, i want a knife...

5. This guy is legit. The knives he provide r top quality. I no longer have to worry wen I'm out late at night thanks to this new trusty knife

6. I'm glad you like this service. It is nice to see that people still think of their safety!. If you want another knife for your friends or family, feel free to whisper me!
    @DenebRove I'm afraid I had a customer, thats why I had to leave. :(

7. Its nice too see som1 still cares about the safety of the other 99% who don't have onscene amount of gold

Ulagani
    Are u on the horde side of the realm kind sir? I would really appreciate a sixpack of knives for all of my characters, I don't feel safe lately when strolling around Durotar late at night.

9. It's nice to see people giving to those who are in need of a good weapon to defend themselves in todays world .........of war.....craft......

10. I would like to expand to Horde aswell, however it is not one of my priorities. Atm I'm making a new project.

11. Rape me if u can i'm a blood dk n can handle all of u huhehehai;)

12. You are doing a good deed, sir.
    Wish someone cool provide free knives in Deathwing realm.

123 Last