1. Valar Morghulis (ex Puff Puff Pass) is recruiting!

Valar Morghulis is a PvP guild forged by core members of Puff Puff Pass and is looking to expand our community.
    We are group of friends, our main goal is to have fun and boost Alliance side in battlegrounds working as a team, we have mature community, experienced bg lovers , many our members had thousands battlegrounds played and over 100k hks.
    Under the new name Valar Morghulis we are motivated more than ever to maintain the position of one of the best PvP guilds on Molten.
    We are recruiting, we need fresh blood due to some our old members decided to stop playing WoW after Molten got hijacked.
    If you are looking for a PvP guild (both sides Horde and Alliance) check who we are on our website.
    Read our rules and requirements and apply http://valarmolten.shivtr.com/
    Feel free to ask any questions or leave any comments.
    Best of luck.

2. What happened to Puff Puff Pass?

3. Group of us, active ones, decided it's time to start a new project under new name because originally core group is inactive. However we didn't shut it down, PPP still exists, you can find some old dogs there logging in occasionally, they just don't have enough time to support us with this new project.

4. Once the winter comes,there shall be no lion's roars.The wolves will come back again!

5. Once the winter comes,there shall be no lion's roars.The wolves will come back again!
    Spoiler Alert...

6. da me ne farmate u BG-ima pozelio bih vam puno srece, ovako ko vas jebe :D

7. Solution xD

da me ne farmate u BG-ima pozelio bih vam puno srece, ovako ko vas jebe :D
    In the name of good old times back in Neltharion
    step 1: faction change
    step 2: apply :P

8. In the name of good old times back in Neltharion
    step 1: faction change
    step 2: apply :P
    in the name of good old times back on Nelth when u see Character/Someone on opposite side please act like mentally handicaped people and let us win :D

9. bump for this pvp guild.
    The only PvP guild where quality>quantity.

10. bump for this pvp guild.
    The only PvP guild where quality>quantity.
    We started this project to achieve exactly that because there are no such guilds on Ally side and i believe we are on good course. I am expecting from true pvp players which share the same goals as we do to join us and help us achieve everything.

11. bump
    7man premade in AV against x2 premade of Pokemons & Rudolf Scitovki

Quality over Quantity :P

GG to everyone, keep it up :)
    And this is not even our final form!

12. bump
    7man premade in AV against x2 premade of Pokemons & Rudolf Scitovki

Quality over Quantity :P

GG to everyone, keep it up :)
    And this is not even our final form!
    Its more Quantity of healers which was exactly 12 against 3 of our druids :D

But yea, GG lol.

13. that's why i counted at least 7 healers on your side witch were BiS...You prolly counted just the Rdruids on your side

if we got someone pissed enough for type in our guild topic. We're doing it good then.
    peace

14. that's why i counted at least 7 healers on your side witch were BiS...You prolly counted just the Rdruids on your side

if we got someone pissed enough for type in our guild topic. We're doing it good then.
    peace
    I was expecting that answer. Did I sound like pissed? And no, you could not count 7 healers cause it was only 3 of us toping. 3 Horde healers, then 12 alliances and then maybe some ape with 2k healing done.

Beri frend Auren conquering BGs now

15. I was expecting that answer. Did I sound like pissed? And no, you could not count 7 healers cause it was only 3 of us toping. 3 Horde healers, then 12 alliances and then maybe some ape with 2k healing done.

Beri frend Auren conquering BGs now
    Little Shini, you never change...lol

12 Last