1. BiS Beast Mastery

Now I know MM is the top dps spec for wotlk but I prefer playing BM its a fun spec to play and I like it. Besides the the LK crossbow and the RS 25 trinket I'm not sure what the other Bis items would be any suggestions

2. Now I know MM is the top dps spec for wotlk but I prefer playing BM its a fun spec to play and I like it. Besides the the LK crossbow and the RS 25 trinket I'm not sure what the other Bis items would be any suggestions
    25 hc bow from Lady,when I played on wotlk,with BM pve,only bm pve hunt there :D
    used to be 1st on DBS,even when they fixed pets,BM is funniest spec of all :D
    Distand Land staff 25 hc from Rotface,and Bloodfall from Lana

3. Thanks for the advice I would've gone for LK crossbow and Oathbringer still don't know what my second trinket should be after STS. DBW is viable but the proc is random and BM benefits most from attack power thought of the LDW trinket might be the next best thing thoughts on this?

4. Hi. Any BM pvE guild? I have been mm all the time but now i would like to try bm in pve, i didn't found in warmane's forum, just pvp guides :/
    ANy help?

Regards.

5. Back before the hijack I played BM as my main spec on hunter and and from what I've seen there are a few people who still raid as BM hunters on deathwing. BM is an okay dps spec to play its all about pet damage and theres no PVE guide for BM on the forums. But this site is a good place to start http://thehuntersrefuge.blogspot.com...unter-pve.html

6. I did a little more research on BM hunter from some old retail sites the stats are as follows you gonna want 8% hit rating that's the cap. Hit rating is fixed and should scale with your pet now after hit rating get gear with lots of attack power. Attack power increases ranged damage and pet damage yo're also gonna want to gem attack power as well. Other stats you want on gear are Crit, Haste and Armor Pentration. I'm not sure which should be higher a priority between ArmPen and Haste though. I hope this helpful.
    Edited: April 6, 2015