1. Monkey pet...

Srsly guys, we have every trash pet on the earth, but you missed the most important one..
    Is it possible to add it to the game? Thank you...

2. Srsly guys, we have every trash pet on the earth, but you missed the most important one..
    if a remember monkey stun is bugged in old warsong, huntards can have infinite stun

3. Srsly guys, we have every trash pet on the earth, but you missed the most important one..
    Monkeys already exist in the game, you just have to tame it from Jaguero isle in Stranglethorn Vale.

If you don't know how to tame a pet, you should leave the hunter class altogether.

4. Monkeys already exist in the game, you just have to tame it from Jaguero isle in Stranglethorn Vale.

If you don't know how to tame a pet, you should leave the hunter class altogether.
    Okay so i have to travel to stv after every arena (if i abandon during arena) to tame another one?
    Well done kid...

5. Please add monkey pet to the list of pets from the Beastmaster NPC. It is missing.

Wolf is also missing, thank you.

Also, the hunter stable doesn't work properly, won't let me stable pets... says "invalid error" whenever I try to use the hunter stable pet system.

6. Okay so i have to travel to stv after every arena (if i abandon during arena) to tame another one?
    Well done kid...
    Meh, abandoning pets in arena is pretty widely regarded as an exploit- that's why they removed it from the game at some point after Cata. Don't expect much sympathy for having to travel to do it.

7. Meh, abandoning pets in arena is pretty widely regarded as an exploit- that's why they removed it from the game at some point after Cata. Don't expect much sympathy for having to travel to do it.
    Hunter pets are squishy and it's basically game if you have to stand there to revive it. That is not fair either.

8. Hunter pets are squishy and it's basically game if you have to stand there to revive it. That is not fair either.

Don't let your monkey die, simple as that. You can dismiss it, mend pet, have your healer heal it up and use "cower" when it takes tons of damage. Not to mention using "move to" and putting it LoS.

Not sure how it's not fair (?), if you let your pet die, it's ultimately your own fault for not having it healed, using cower etc.

9. Don't let your monkey die, simple as that. You can dismiss it, mend pet, have your healer heal it up and use "cower" when it takes tons of damage. Not to mention using "move to" and putting it LoS.

Not sure how it's not fair (?), if you let your pet die, it's ultimately your own fault for not having it healed, using cower etc.
    Nobody asked about your brilliant hunter skillz...
    Thread is about the Npc with the missing pet.
    We need some attention to fix the problem. Thanks

10. The Beastmaster NPC has been updated with the appropriate pets. Enjoy!

11. The Beastmaster NPC has been updated with the appropriate pets. Enjoy!
    Great thanks!

I know it's not bugreport,
    But, monkey blind has no dr. and when you try to use it on a CC'd person, pet attacks in melee range + uses the cd of bad manner instead of using the cc.
    + You can only see your pets icon on Call pet spell after you clicked on the "I'd like to stable my pet here" button at the Beastmaster npc, which is currently not working, says "internal pet error".

P.s. You cant resummon Basilisk. Can you change it to a useable pet like Wolf?

In Cata hunters need 4 pets for mm - Monkey for cc, Wolf & Cat for prebuffs, and Spore for cast reduction.