1. Q&A for upgrade Warsong

Let's share opinion how to improve the server, to be as competitive as it was before. (AT cata)

First day experience:

- 20+ mins Qs for bgs (crossfaction maybe)

- Dc in every 20-30 mins (hard to log back in)

- No factionchange, namechange etc.

- SoloQ, xmog for rating, arena spectator npc (as promised) would be great.

- Some people have reputation issues.

- Stable master has no monkey pet

- AT's infinite bandage would be awesome

- 30 min shaman weapon buffs are painful

- Best looking mount is free..

- 1 week conquest point reset is just dumb :S Couple of months to get full gear for 1 spec. A year to get full gear for hybrid classes

- Tonz of bugs

Hope we get some feedback from the devs.

2. They released warsong in a skeleton mode. They said it on the stream, that they have more fixes already done, just not on the realm yet. There is peace of mind though that we actually have multiple developers focusing on warsong right now.

-BG queues are an issue. They need to be cross-faction (atleast until CLB release) or allow fast, free faction transfers.

-Dueling CD resets is a noticable pain.

no idea what you're saying about "best looking mount".... amani warbear's ugly AF.

3. Why transmog for rating m8?
    Same reason you get titles for rating..

4. Did they say anything on the Q&A about allowing transfer from Neltharion? (Not for PvE gear. I have a full pvp geared character there that I spent my coins on when they were supposed to expire in february)

5. Did they say anything on the Q&A about allowing transfer from Neltharion? (Not for PvE gear. I have a full pvp geared character there that I spent my coins on when they were supposed to expire in february)
    Zero transfers from Neltharion.

6. Did they say anything on the Q&A about allowing transfer from Neltharion? (Not for PvE gear. I have a full pvp geared character there that I spent my coins on when they were supposed to expire in february)
    Edifice said yes, they will happen Nelth> warsong, but it'll be permenant.
    He also said there's nothing wrong with it being free to populate the realm.

7. Edifice said yes, they will happen Nelth> warsong, but it'll be permenant.
    He also said there's nothing wrong with it being free to populate the realm.
    Just got another confirmation of this, as a response to a ticket I opened on the website. Didn't get any ETA on when this will be possible though. If I had to guess I'd say after the next batch of updates. So whoever in this position rejoice:

Transfers from Neltharion will be a reality at some point in the future.

8. Same reason you get titles for rating..
    Titles are understandable in terms of having a rating requirement.

Transmogs? That's just stupid.

"In order to look like x you must first play x amount of games and reach x rating for the season to obtain a gearset that costs (insert cheap amount of x currency here) points which has no use but cosmetic features. Enjoy Warsong!!"

Yea, great idea.

9. Titles are understandable in terms of having a rating requirement.

"In order to look like x you must first play x amount of games and reach x rating for the season to obtain a gearset that costs (insert cheap amount of x currency here) points which has no use but cosmetic features. Enjoy Warsong!!"

Yea, great idea.
    I dont see your point here but whatever.
    Xmog for rating is called Challenge. 2.4-2.6k rating for the best looking ones.
    If you dont want to customize your character, dont do it then.

10. rogues being able to mog glaives ? omfg just imagine t hat

11. Oh you guys... After 4years you still have hope in CLB. So cute

12. Add SoloQ or Skrimishes already. The server is stupidly boring

13. Add SoloQ or Skrimishes already. The server is stupidly boring
    Spoiler: Show
    /facepalm
    /facepalm
    /facepalm
    /facepalm
    /facepalm
    /facepalm
    /facepalm
    /facepalm
    /facepalm
    /facepalm
    /facepalm

14. Titles are understandable in terms of having a rating requirement.

Yea, great idea.
    Well, this is kinda what I'm trying to say.

12 Last