1. Ankha and Magria

What is a timer for Ankha and Magria on Neltharion? How long it takes them to respawn?

2. he spawns twice IN a week. After the first spawn from either ankha or magria is tamed, in 18 hrs either Magria or Ankha spawns but after that it takes ages to spawn.

3. oh so its random now? :(
    Ages ? what do u mean by that?
    Really after Magria 18 hrs and Ankha spawns? never worked for me.

4. oh so its random now? :(
    Ages ? what do u mean by that?
    Really after Magria 18 hrs and Ankha spawns? never worked for me.
    ur so confusing lol. i said after 18 hrs either ankha or magria spawn. and ages? u dont get it do u? he takes forever to spawn thats what i mean -facepalm- and yes its always been random since a year ago. lol

5. Anyway magria spawns way more than ankha. About spawm timers dont care about this dude. If you know someone got the pet come back another day. But this spawn timers, most of them are bull***. Dudes stay all day camping a pet, their brain start to melt and they think they know everything and talk like if they were GM's. No one know spawn timers for sure, and dont really matters anyway.

I've seen people who claim to know the spawn timers camp a pet for weeks, and people who dont even know the spawn places right get the pet easily, is all about luck, so, Good luck.

6. In this post? :P

Anyway magria spawns way more than ankha. About spawm timers dont care about this dude. If you know someone got the pet come back another day. But this spawn timers, most of them are bull***. Dudes stay all day camping a pet, their brain start to melt and they think they know everything and talk like if they were GM's. No one know spawn timers for sure, and dont really matters anyway.

I've seen people who claim to know the spawn timers camp a pet for weeks, and people who dont even know the spawn places right get the pet easily, is all about luck, so, Good luck.
    lol i can agree with u, thats why i deleted my magria and ankha camping guide cuz it wasnt for sure, but sometimes there are people that actually knows. if both gave different timers of a rare spawn well u can try out both, and yes knowing the timer does not matter cuz us ppl dont know when was last tamed and how long it stood not spawning. but sometimes its good to know for those who do not prefer camping all day. Knowing the timer helps us ppl of how often we shall check the rare spawn. if it spawns every 6 hrs i check every 1 hr, if it spawns every 48 hrs i check twice per day x3. thats how helpful knowing the timer :)

7. maybe if you will be more precious ppl won't be confused with these timer and pet things.

8. maybe if you will be more precious ppl won't be confused with these timer and pet things.
    No one here is confused but you. You can not say i am making everyone confused when there is no comments of confusion of what i said. lol

9. No one here is confused but you. You can not say i am making everyone confused when there is no comments of confusion of what i said. lol
    If there isnt in this thread it docent mean there isnt :p

10. If there isnt in this thread it docent mean there isnt :p
    thank you, u have finally understand the point here then, Congrats! :)

11. I know this is neltharion and stuff but anyways Got it on warsong 9:50 AM ST

12. so lucky xd u waited long?
    LOL warsong so easy
    how i can transfer my realm to Warsong?

13. buhahaha It's not easy :P on Cata is pain

14. Nah,Magria spawns more then Ankha on Cata,i found Magria in trees while farming herbs,next day again,trust me,just camp and thats it

12 Last