1. We all seem to forget this one person who rescued us.

What ever happened to Kaer Wolf? I have not heard of him for 2 months nor in forums!. I wonder if he's still alive! :o

2. What ever happened to Kaer Wolf? I have not heard of him for 2 months nor in forums!. I wonder if he's still alive! :o
    Extremely busy with "moltdown" related things still. :(

3. Extremely busy with "moltdown" related things still. :(
    oh well, that explains it :/

4. Legal issues? :x btw the wordpress page doesn't exist anymore :(

5. Legal issues? :x btw the wordpress page doesn't exist anymore :(
    We are moving past the Moltdown and continue on as we always have.

6. We are moving past the Moltdown and continue on as we always have.
    I still wanna keep myself updated on what's going on :( more of a transparency issue, I think it's either assuring players that they're safe or telling them we're all in deep crap and should make plans otherwise. Either way, I, personally, want news.

7. I still wanna keep myself updated on what's going on :( more of a transparency issue, I think it's either assuring players that they're safe or telling them we're all in deep crap and should make plans otherwise. Either way, I, personally, want news.
    I can personally guarantee that everything is safe from here on out, regardless of the moltdown situation, the people controlling things now should have been controlling it all along, not those that caused the mess.

8. About 6-7 days ago Kaer said I was potating hard work, so nope he is not dead.

9. I still wanna keep myself updated on what's going on :( more of a transparency issue, I think it's either assuring players that they're safe or telling them we're all in deep crap and should make plans otherwise. Either way, I, personally, want news.
    There is a few within the community who did save it, let alone made a video contain it, so even if the one on wordpress is down, it is still out there somewhere, hell I think it was on reddit too.

10. What about the promise of more transparency with players ?

...guess that all changed once a lot came back :(

11. We all seem to forget this one person who rescued us.
    You must mean Teemo.

12. What about the promise of more transparency with players ?

They did and do make some attempts... but it is nothing overwhelming yet. So I agree with you, for most of it :)

13. where did the webpage ho was giving info go??

14. Busy with all their friends who are getting reported for hacking, just to cover it up and put silence to them who speak about it.

15. What about the promise of more transparency with players ?

Cooper: Hey TARS, what's your honesty parameter?
    TARS: 90 percent.
    Cooper: 90 percent?
    TARS: Absolute honesty isn't always the most diplomatic nor the safest form of communication with emotional beings.
    Cooper: Okay, 90 percent it is.
    There's a reason for it, you know. We'll let you know when the time is right.

12 Last