1. Best way to make gold??

Show me your ideas.

2. As a fresh char lvling I'd say skinning+leatherworking or minning+blaksmithing Or herbalist+alchemy. At lvl 80 I'd say whatever u can get your hands on with low price and could be sold for higher. Plus u can buy some boe with vp from site and sell in AH for golds. Another idea would be to donate for a full proffesion like inscription or alchemy or w/e and just spam on #global that u're open for bussines.

3. professions ofc,but dont expect anyone telling their method and ruining own business

4. Like people have stated. The best way to make money is through professions. The secret is to find out what people are really looking for in your selected profession. Contender gear is one of the biggest ones...why you ask. Well, for one this is a big PvP server. When people ding 90 they, for the most part, want to jump into PvP games. They want to best gear. But to help them out the best thing you can do is to learn and make Contender sets. Sell them in the AH for 1k gold a piece and 10k gold for a full set. 1k and 10k is an average price for Contender gear but you will see prices vary. Another thing you can get into making is bags. Bags bags bags and more bags. Why? Everyone needs bags and if you find an honest price people will buy them up like a man stuck in the desert drinking water. Look in the AH and see the sad prices they have posted for 6 slot bags...someone needs to get slapped for that. Hell, Inscription, Alchemy,, all of them can make money if you are willing to commit to the length of time needed to hunt down the mats required to make these things. That is the only setback.

5. May 2, 2015  
    From what I have always seen in my time on Molten and now here, mining has always been the most lucrative way to make money.
    Even as a new character, a stack of Copper will get you around 100-200 gold depending on the day. I think Copper, has settled down to around 100 gold/stack on Deathwing.
    So my advice for new characters is to focus more on filling your inventory with ores you have mined rather than random weapon and armor drops you get from mobs. You will certainly gain more money that way. The higher level your mining is the more your payout will be.

6. May 3, 2015  
    professions ofc,but dont expect anyone telling their method and ruining own business
    This!

Alot of people spend alot of time to earn gold, there is no easy fast way especialy on this weird private server economy, check the ah oftern and see what sells good for high price, thats the only tip im gonna give you.