1. May 2, 2015  

[A] <Crossroads> - 10man PvE Guild

Derp herp dead recuritment post.
    Edited: February 8, 2017

2. May 2, 2015  
    is there any application to write thing ... i just login to site ..after click on the apply it shown my name ... nothing is there to write .... i just click on Submit Application ... and it done.. it shown to me that .. my application submitted ...................

3. May 2, 2015  
    is there any application to write thing ... i just login to site ..after click on the apply it shown my name ... nothing is there to write .... i just click on Submit Application ... and it done.. it shown to me that .. my application submitted ...................
    Hey there, kvreddy25! It appears you didn't fully read the post. Take a second to read what it says under "How to become one of us!" Where instructions to applying to the guild is written.

4. May 5, 2015  
    Still need a few more dpsers to get our 10mans running smoothly without pugs! Clearing at the minimum 9-10 bosses in ICC atm with random pugs. Would be nice to get some dedicated dpsers in our little guild!

5. May 11, 2015  
    Currently 10/12 ICC 10 normal! :)

6. May 20, 2015  
    What time (CET) do you usually/intend to raid, guys?

7. May 20, 2015  
    Atm, We're currently raiding Sundays 5 ST. Talks about evolving to add another progression date is in the works.

8. May 20, 2015  
    it's usually around 17-18 server time

9. May 21, 2015  
    Damn it, and i wanted to join this guild sooo much :/

10. May 22, 2015  
    I applyed on website, got in. i am trying to get a hold of someone for invite.

name : Fluffs
    gs/spec : 6.4k prot tank - 6.4k Hpally
    best ach : Ks 10m - sindra 10m hc and 25m KS

11. May 23, 2015  
    I applyed on website, got in. i am trying to get a hold of someone for invite.

name : Fluffs
    gs/spec : 6.4k prot tank - 6.4k Hpally
    best ach : Ks 10m - sindra 10m hc and 25m KS
    Hello, As I cannot find an application for you, I highly doubt you've been accepted to join the guild. Your account haven't even posted a post, which leads me think that you might believe making an account on the site is the application. However it isn't. Both in this post and on the site you can read how to make an proper application as several have before you. If you wish to make an attempt at joining us, I suggest you read the post either here or on the site on how to apply. Unfortantly we're not in the need of a holy/prot paladin atm, but if you still wish to make an attempt at applying, feel free.

Regards, Brunteip Assistant GM of Crossroads.