1. May 3, 2015  

Transmogrification Competition

Hello, i did not find anything related to "Xmog" Events.
    I wanted to suggest that We[You] Open a Xmog Event in whitch we can provide Images of our Characters [ Front/Back ] .
    And further more [ discussable ] , we can vote on who got the most awesome Look .
    We can separate It into Cloth/Leather/Mail/Plate .
    And winner from each of those 4 will get some Custom Title ingame on The Realm they are coming from.
    I'we seen some suggestion, posts etc, but none of those are Event Related, so it can be done, it would be nice for all users to show off their creativity.
    Cheers Guys

2. May 3, 2015  
    Community could hold these (with the help of staff to ease things up).

Have a week or two to post (and finish) their Xmog sets.
    Categories indeed could be Cloth, Leather, Mail, and Plate. Each category's #1 could go against other #1's in a final .
    Pick each winner via votes.
    Winner could get some fame, maybe some items etc, and/or Forum title. (If Staff approved*: Gold/VP/Coins)
    While each category's #1 could get something too. (*Gold/VP)

3. May 4, 2015  
    Pre-wipe I have held 2 successful xmog event in my guild Pinnacle, from Sargeras. Participants would take 3 ss of their char, list the items mogged and any details they wanna add. There were rules, a grading system for a judge (appointed and approved by the guild), and a calculation based on overall vote (30%) + points from said judges (70%). If event manager wants to make this happen as forum event, pm me :o I'll be willing to help with the details and my experience from said 2 events.