1. [Guide] PvE Subtlety Rogue

Hello everyone ^^ [Horde/Frostwolf]Nyhuf is here to help yaa about rogue.

1-)Stats
    2-)Reforge
    3-)Gems
    4-)Enchants
    5-)Profession Perks
    6-)Talents
    7-)Glyphs
    8-)Rotation

[1-Stats]:
    Hit %7.5 - Expertise %7.5
    Mastery > Crit > Haste

[2-Reforge]:
    [Mastery + ?] = ?
    If your item with -> [Mastery + Hit] Reforge [Hit] to [Crit]
    If your item with -> [Mastery + Expertise] Reforge [Expertise] to [Crit]
    If your item with -> [Mastery + Haste] Reforge [Haste] to [Crit]
    If your item with -> [Mastery + Crit] then "DONT REFORGE"

[Crit + ?] = ?
    If your item with -> [Crit + Hit] Reforge [Hit] to [Mastery]
    If your item with -> [Crit + Expertise] Reforge [Expertise] to [Mastery]
    If your item with -> [Crit + Haste] Reforge [Haste] to [Mastery]
    If your item with -> [Crit + Mastery] then "DONT REFORGE"

[Haste + ?] = ?
    If your item with -> [Haste + Hit] Reforge [Haste or Hit] to [Mastery]
    If your item with -> [Haste + Expertise] Reforge [Haste or Expertise] to [Mastery]
    If your item with -> [Haste + Crit] Reforge [Haste] to [Mastery]
    If your item with -> [Haste + Mastery] Reforge [Haste] to [Crit]

Note: If you are not Hit + Exp capped than try to get [7.5 Hit - 7.5 Expertise] after that you can reforge Hit or Expertise into something.

[3-Gem's]:
    Meta Socket:
    Agile Primal Diamond +216 Agility and %3 Increased Critical Effect
    Red Socket:
    Delicate Primordial Ruby +160 Agility
    Blue Socket:
    Glinting Imperial Amethyst +80 Agility and +160 Hit
    Yellow Socket:
    Deadly Vermilion Onyx +80 Agility and +160 Critical
    Adept Vermilion Onyx +80 Agility and +160 Mastery
    Fractured Sun's Radiance +320 Mastery (Recommended)

[4-Enchants]:
    Weapon: x2 Dancing Steel
    Shoulder: Greater Tiger Claw Inscription
    Cloak: Superior Critical Strike
    Chest: Glorious Stats
    Wrist: Greater Agility
    Gloves: Superior Mastery
    Waist: Living Steel Belt Buckle for extra "1 Gem Socket" You can put +160 Agility into this one.
    Legs: Shadowleather Leg Armor
    Feet: Blurred Speed or Pandaren's Step

[5-Profession Perks]:
    Jewelcrafting: Can use 2 Serpent's Eye Gems. Compared to using blue level gems, that is a bonus of +320 Agi/Str/Int or +480 Stam or +320 Spirit or some other combos which could possibly be better for some specs.

Blacksmithing: Socket Bracers and Gloves. Two additional sockets with a potential gain of +320 Agi/Str/Int or +480 Stam or +640 Spirit and some other combos which could possibly be better for some specs.

Tailoring: Cloak Embroidery: +2000 Int, +3000 Spirit or +4000 Attack Power for 15 secs on approx. 1 min cooldown. Averages out to about +500 Int, +750 Spirit and +1000 Attack Power... There already is a +180 Int Enchant and they cannot both be use, so this would give a average bonus of +320 Int. Does not appear to be a spirit cloak enchant and there are other dps (crit and hit)

Engineering: Synapse Springs or Phase Fingers. +1920 Agi/Str/Int for 10 secs/Min.... Averages out to +320 and could even be better if used with other cooldowns or during burn phases. I dont tank, but on use dodge bonus sounds helpful. Also a tinker for gloves to launch fireworks that do damage but sounds weak compare to synapse springs. No spirit bonus and since spirit is being made more important for healers, not sure if engineering is the best for them.

Leatherworking: Fur Lining Bracer Enchants... +500 Agi/Str/Int and +750 Stam... Compared to other available bracer enchants that is a bonus of +330 Agi/Str/Int and +750 stam.. There is a no stamina bracer enchant but there is a dodge bracer enchant so you have to compare dodge vs stam for that one.

Enchanting:Enchant Rings +320Agi/Int/Str/Stam. No spirit enchant for ring and stam is same as other stats.

Inscription: Secret Shoulder Enchant: +520 Agi/Str/Int or +750 Stam.... +320 Agi/Str/Int or +450 Stam compared to shoulder enchants available to everyone else.

Alchemy: Mixology (gives you more stats when under effect of a flask)

Skinning: Master of Anatomy: +480 Crit

Herbalism: Lifebloom: +2880 Haste for 20 secs. 2 min CD. Avg: +480 Haste

Mining: Toughness: +480 Stamina

[6-Talents]:

LVL 15 > Subterfuge: Use this talent for "Garrote + Ambush" at opening.
    LVL 30 > Up to you
    LVL 45 > Elusiveness You can use this to survive!
    Example: Jin'rokh's Lightning Storm phase.
    Example2: Megaera Rage phase.
    LVL 60 > Cloak and Dagger: We will use this for easy Ambush hits while using "Shadow Dance"
    LVL 75 > Up to you
    LVL 90 > Anticipation: It will save your combo points when one of your ability critical hit while you have 4 combo points. And also its realy important if u having lag (Like everyone else) :)

[7-Glyphs]:

Glyph of Hemorraghing Veins > We cant use "Garrote" or "Rupture" att so we have to use this to keep "Sanguinary Veins" up.
    Glyph of Expose Armor > %-12 Armor.
    Glyph of Recovery -> %20 more healing while recuperate is active. ( We have to help healers ^^ )

[8-Rotation]:
    Opening:
    Stealth > Premeditation > Slice&Dice > Garrote > Ambush > Eviscerate x5CP > Expose Armore > "BURST" > Rupture x5 CP > Shadow Dance > x2 Ambush > Eviscerate x5 CP > x2 Ambush > Hemorrhage > Eviscerate

IMPORTANT:
    Use "Eviscerate" with x5CP ATT
    Keep "Slice and Dice" up with x4 or x5CP
    Keep "Rupture" up with x5CP
    Keep "Expose" Armor up!
    Keep "Find Weakness" up by using "Ambush" or "Garrote"
    USE CD's with Shadow Dance
    USE "Backstab" when you are behing the target

DPs on Raider's Training Dummy (With "0" Buff)

I hope this guide will help you to find your way. Good Game
    Note: Sorry for short content but as you see my english is not good enough ^^
    /Nyhuf
    Edited: June 10, 2015

2. Pretty straightforward guide, however, just my opinion, you better remove that DPS on Raider training dummy ss, since im pretty sure its misleading, and there is no way you can reach those dps (stable) with 0 buffs, even with full gear.

3. Pretty straightforward guide, however, just my opinion, you better remove that DPS on Raider training dummy ss, since im pretty sure its misleading, and there is no way you can reach those dps (stable) with 0 buffs, even with full gear.
    After you do +220k dps with "0" buff you will stay at +180k i am realy sure :)

4. After you do +220k dps with "0" buff you will stay at +180k i am realy sure :)
    Depends if it's steady DPS with 10mil dmg done or 3 mil dmg done.

5. After you do +220k dps with "0" buff you will stay at +180k i am realy sure :)
    Well, the only possible way of reaching 220k dps on burst is by having all your eviscerates having lucky crits, and by using the bugged alchemy trinket + high stat proc trinket such as the shado-pan assault's trinket (8800 agi, 20sec), and also proc proffession bonus like tailoring and engineering. Just a suggestion, If you want to prove your dps, dont use the "DPS" tab on recount, but use the "Damage Done" tab + move your mouse cursor to your dps so we know that you are actually attacking the heroic dummy.

6. I think the 7.5% expertise is not needed since most of the time you stay at the back to stab boss :/ thats my preference tho