1. <Imperium> PvE Fresh Guild LFM

We are Imperium, Freshly revived from pre-wipe Molten. Looking to recruit more members to start getting ICC 10 N on farm. Have ICC 10N cleared once. Hopeing to start a 10HC group to run soon. If you want to progress and have never done it before, or if you've already done it but want to do again from the "bottom" You may want to check us out. Visit our website for rules on our forums or if you want to, just apply. If theirs anything that's not on here or the website shoot my a pm in game. Goodluck everybody.

http://warmane-imperium.shivtr.com/f...hreads/2160305

2. ^^ awesome people. awesome guild.

3. Isn't a top raiding guild but they don't complain about wipes, they learn, and they keep moving.
    So for anyone who's looking to raid and have some fun, join Imperium.

4. Also, this is a primarily English speaking guild based in NA which there seems to be a scarcity of here on warmane!

5. Awesome Guild :P! very helpful and very funny!

6. What's your timezone? Going by Opetheus' post, I'm guessing NA :(

7. Yeah we're mostly US based, we've got some EU as well. So i'd say EST.

8. We need druids. Boom. Restos, but not cats...unless you know how to run flags then I personally want you bad!

9. The closest guild to retail demeanor that I have experience on Warmane. Cheers

10. Dont join you join as boomy and get bis resto gear instead first raid :p jk nice guild good people calm head'ed too and Raid leads give clear shout out's

11. July 2, 2015  
    Excellent friendly guild. Join if you're a solid player looking for a relaxed environment. Nothing but praise to say about the GM / Officer team

12. July 6, 2015  
    Also, forgot to mention this is an Alliance guild.

13. July 6, 2015  
    Awesome Guild Kind People Very Proffesional

14. Nevermind, realized this was alli guild.
    Edited: July 15, 2015 Reason: Horde

15. Was really excited to join Imperium since they were advertised as the exact kind of guild I was looking for, however once I joined, I had a very negative experience with quite a few guildies. Needless to say I left and am headed to Lordaeron when it drops.

12 Last