1. July 3, 2015  

What to do with 1000 points?

Need suggestions please :C I have that much on an alt account that I do not play anymore (no toons cept a lvl 4 mage). Kinda wondering what I should spend on. Maybe thinking Heirlooms for LK so i can start there or MoP or something :x

Please and thank you!

2. July 3, 2015  
    Xmog items, mounts and Heirlooms.

There is not much more you can buy for points. :/

3. July 3, 2015  
    I heard there's gonna be an update soon for points but who knows when that's coming...

4. July 3, 2015  
    I heard there's gonna be an update soon for points but who knows when that's coming...
    Removed mounts maybe :P

5. July 3, 2015  
    Make Twink chars with heirlooms, you can find lvl 10 Twink guild's in Frostwolf aliance and horde side. It's good for fun, when your bored.

6. July 3, 2015  
    Make Twink chars with heirlooms, you can find lvl 10 Twink guild's in Frostwolf aliance and horde side. It's good for fun, when your bored.
    I agree with this. Twinking is a growing art for Frostwolf and much more fun, with much less hassle, than there is at Max level. There are fewer bugs to exploit in low level PvP as well, esp for twinks at or below level 19.

Besides heirlooms are a good investment all around, regardless of what you plan yo use them for.

7. July 6, 2015  
    guess looms it is o.o

Deathwing or Ragnaros? ;3

8. July 6, 2015  
    mounts! get all of them lol or gift some to me XD

9. July 6, 2015  
    If you are on MoP and do not have an enchanter to disenchant, and do not care about silly achievement for having many mounts, and do not care about transmog, then just let the points expire because there is nothing to spend them on. If you are on one of the other expansions though, there are many ideas, quest items, achivement items, bags, and I think even glyphs.

10. July 6, 2015  
    Im thinking abt LK. dunno which class yet. Might be mage pve o.o Guess Ill go for looms.

Thanks guys :3

11. July 7, 2015  
    if you haven't got your mog at this point... no comment

there is nothing interesting to get on frostwolf, so let them expire

#BringBackPetBattles

12. July 7, 2015  
    Mogged out my mains on Nelth. I created a deathwing mage. :x

13. July 7, 2015  
    buy items for disenchant rare/expensive mats.

14. July 8, 2015  
    1000 points? Where i can get it?

15. July 8, 2015  
    Mounts, pets.
    It's also a great way to gear up an alt. Even if you don't have it on max level yet, you can send the items and let him keep it until he reaches max level.

Another option would be to stock your characters with bags.

Or buy some BoE items and put them on AH.

You can transfer to the opposite faction, rename, etc...

There's plenty of choices, pick some.

12 Last