1. July 4, 2015  

Help me to choose version/server for max PVE experience

Hello guys,

I didn't play WoW since official Wotlk is out.
    Yeah, it is kinda years ago.
    I have played WoW since beginning, all vanilla, all BK: raids, raids and tons of raids.

I've seen all classes, but most of the fun I had with resto/moonkin druids and healadin.

So I'm interested to see the PvE content I've missed: new dungeons, new raids, new classes and races.

What do you suggest me to start with? Where can I get maximum of new experience?
    The obvious answer is latest version of MoP, but then how shall I see wotlk/cata raids? \
    Or do I start with wotlk and then move to newest versions?

What server has big list of dungeons/raids with active players? How about old low-level dungeons, anyone is there or I can just go there solo just for info?
    Thanks for advices.
    Edited: July 4, 2015

2. July 4, 2015  
    Hello guys,

I didn't play WoW since official Wotlk is out.
    Yeah, it is kinda years ago.
    I have played WoW since beginning, all vanilla, all BK: raids, raids and tons of raids.

I've seen all classes, but most of the fun I had with resto/moonkin druids and healadin.

So I'm interested to see the PvE content I've missed: new dungeons, new raids, new classes and races.

What do you suggest me to start with? Where can I get maximum of new experience?
    The obvious answer is latest version of MoP, but then how shall I see wotlk/cata raids? \
    Or do I start with wotlk and then move to newest versions?

What server has big list of dungeons/raids with active players? How about old low-level dungeons, anyone is there or I can just go there solo just for info?
    Thanks for advices.
    Make up your own mind. We don't need to be telling you where to play or what to play as it is your account, time and possibly your money. Just pick something and run with it, if you're not happy with it, switch classes, or expansions if need be. Just relax man and let it happen naturally.

3. July 4, 2015  
    Actually I was asking about your knowledge of working PVE content and what is the best way to see the maximum of it.
    I naturally can figure it myself after few tries and weeks of exploring, but I think it is better just to ask?

4. July 4, 2015  
    Go to Ragnaros or Deathwing realm on Wotlk. Wotlk has the most pve content available and is least bugged.
    Starting straight away on MoP is a bad idea because most instances are closed and the pve content is very limited and buggy.

5. July 5, 2015  
    Go to Ragnaros or Deathwing realm on Wotlk. Wotlk has the most pve content available and is least bugged.
    Starting straight away on MoP is a bad idea because most instances are closed and the pve content is very limited and buggy.
    hey bro, are you on Rag/Wotlk? That's where i'm boxing at at them moment and I can't seem to find any other boxers out there. If you wanna look me up my uxer name is....aww screw it, i'll just message it to you.

6. July 7, 2015  
    I think, since you are new to the post BC expansions, you should play WOTLK. There is no reason to explore every expansion, and i think WOTLK is what you should play because, let's be honest, it has an amazing story, ICC=BEST RAID EVER, the feeling of killing LK for the first time is AMAZING. MoP and Cata just dont have anything memorable like WOTLK does.
    P.S. Only WOTLK has Death Knight's ;)