1. Wintergrasp and Arenas

After all the amazing stuff the devs managed to fix(Shadowmourne quest chain,"Journey to Undercity",Wrathgate quest chain and many others) I've started to wonder if they also fixed the missing arenas(Dalaran and Ogrimmar) and Wintergrasp. Don't rush in to say that we will know when the realm launches,because there were some admins/moderators that leaked information.

2. FOr gods sake pls don't implement OG arena ever. Im ok with Dala even if it's totally broken aswell, but this OG arena is just really really bad :S

3. After all the amazing stuff the devs managed to fix(Shadowmourne quest chain,"Journey to Undercity",Wrathgate quest chain and many others) I've started to wonder if they also fixed the missing arenas(Dalaran and Ogrimmar) and Wintergrasp. Don't rush in to say that we will know when the realm launches,because there were some admins/moderators that leaked information.
    All possible arenas should be fixed and released as content progress. There is no way that they wont let us play on The Ring of Valor (Orgrimmar arena) and Dalaran if they're fixed.

Probably we might not have Wintergrasp cause like pathfinding, enabled may cause server lag/instability. If Lordaeron will be low populated around 800-1k playerbase/peak they might consider enabling pathfinding as it wont be such a troublesome to the server and even maybe Witergrasp. Dunno if they are working on any other different method that will allow us to have pathing which is a must for areans at least.
    Edited: August 7, 2015

4. All possible arenas should be fixed and released as content progress. There is no way that they wont let us play on The Ring of Valor (Orgrimmar arena) and Dalaran if they're fixed.

Probably we might not have Wintergrasp cause like pathfinding, enabled may cause server lag/instability. If Lordaeron will be low populated around 800-1k playerbase/peak they might consider enabling pathfinding as it wont be such a troublesome to the server and even maybe Witergrasp. Dunno if they are working on any other different method that will allow us to have pathing which is a must for areans at least.
    Pathfinding should be implemented.

5. FOr gods sake pls don't implement OG arena ever. Im ok with Dala even if it's totally broken aswell, but this OG arena is just really really bad :S

And i hope they wont listen to you or anyone like you, if they plan to release a full server, then they should release it FULL with all its parts regardless if someone like only a part and dislike the other.

EDIT: and from what i recall (correct me if i`m wrong), no private server will enable pathfinding & full LOS, why? from what i heard, if someone use cheats (stop calling dumb kids hackers, they just $hitty cheaters, a hacker have skill, a $hitty cheater only use hacks that some smart guy created), the server crash 24/7, so you will know how many cheaters are in that server.

Edit 2: and for the love of god, PLEASE bring back PERMANENT BAN.

6. And i hope they wont listen to you or anyone like you, if they plan to release a full server, then they should release it FULL with all its parts regardless if someone like only a part and dislike the other.

EDIT: and from what i recall (correct me if i`m wrong), no private server will enable pathfinding & full LOS, why? from what i heard, if someone use cheats (stop calling dumb kids hackers, they just $hitty cheaters, a hacker have skill, a $hitty cheater only use hacks that some smart guy created), the server crash 24/7, so you will know how many cheaters are in that server.

You heard it wrong. There are private servers with fully working los and pathing, vanilla/tbc up+ and it has nothing to do with cheaters. Problem is those servers are low populated compared to molten. If there is 400 players at peak it's not causing overload but molten with 2k+ 3k+ or 4k+ cant have pathing and los system enabled cause this would cause crashes, lag spikes and instability = which means server unplayable.

Pathfinding should be implemented.
    No one knows that yet. Might be might not be. Maybe just for arenas.. who knows

7. And i hope they wont listen to you or anyone like you, if they plan to release a full server, then they should release it FULL with all its parts regardless if someone like only a part and dislike the other.

I hope that among the new features the staff prepare,there are some measures to insta-ban hackers like Matrix,who was capping 3 flags in WSG in 20 sconds,or flying in Alterac Valley like a rocket.

8. I hope that among the new features the staff prepare,there are some measures to insta-ban hackers like Matrix,who was capping 3 flags in WSG in 20 sconds,or flying in Alterac Valley like a rocket.
    i really hope you are right, for me thats the biggest issue.

9. Ok, Im confused. As I know the staff plans to release pathfinding, LoS, Wintergrasp and if possible all arenas, BGs, Dungeons and Raids. So to clarify my doubts about this topic I want a link that the staff said they may be not implementing some of the features that is developed on the current Lordaeron PTR.

10. Pathing and Pathfinding should be enabled from the start, it is quite stable atm (and with that i mean it also accounts for possible hacks). Boss protection systems are implemented, if he cannot reach his current target the npc will just start evading and will disengage.If a boss leaves his "room" he will simply reset

As for Wintergrasp, it is currently open but there are a few issues with the victory system, nothing which cant be resolved before the release of Northrend.
    There will be a stress test prior to launch to see what the cap should be and how much impact will Wintergrasp have on the realms stability

11. Ok, Im confused. As I know the staff plans to release pathfinding, LoS, Wintergrasp and if possible all arenas, BGs, Dungeons and Raids. So to clarify my doubts about this topic I want a link that the staff said they may be not implementing some of the features that is developed on the current Lordaeron PTR.
    Pathfinding isn't something that needs "fixing," QAs or Developers have talked about it even back when we were called Molten. The issue with pathfinding - which also explains why other servers have it active - is the huge impact is has on the server. Having it turned on with a hundred players online is fine. Having it on with 3-4 thousands kills the server, basically. I have no idea how an alternative is being worked on, but that's the reason we don't have it active in older servers.
    Like I said, I don't know how an alternative is being worked on, or if it is. You'd need a QA or Developer to tell you about pathfinding on Lordaeron, if it's going to stay, if it's on for testing and to see how it goes, if it's on just because of the limited population, etc.
    I can say that for sure that there wont be Wintergrasp soon or at all. Since los and pathfinding causes problems to server stability and now imagine this bg.
    Tho might be enabled like los and path only if Lord will be less than 1k online at peak.

12. Pathing and Pathfinding should be enabled from the start, it is quite stable atm (and with that i mean it also accounts for possible hacks). Boss protection systems are implemented, if he cannot reach his current target the npc will just start evading and will disengage and if a boss leaves his "room" he will simply reset

As for Wintergrasp, it is currently open but there are a few issues with the victory system, nothing which cant be resolved before the release of Northrend.
    There will be a stress test prior to launch to see what the cap should be and how much impact will Wintergrasp have on the realms stability
    Awesome news mate ! What about those 2 arena maps ?

13. Wingergrasp will work too? HS,Im in.

14. Wingergrasp will work too? HS,Im in.
    wintergrasp is fine and all but u liked it so much? to me it was always pain in the *** coz we were losing alot ... yup losing side was horrible... i got the feeling it will be the same here, saw alot of ppl rolling into alliance :(

15. wintergrasp is fine and all but u liked it so much? to me it was always pain in the *** coz we were losing alot ... yup losing side was horrible... i got the feeling it will be the same here, saw alot of ppl rolling into alliance :(
    Horde always complain on forums about having numeric disadvantage,but the reality is that they dominate the battlegrounds. There is a topic with a poll and guess what 96 voted alliance and 93 Horde,it seems pretty balanced to me.

123 Last