1. UNCONFIRMED FEATURES - please makes confirm ?

Hello again GM's/Mods/Admins of Lordareon !

My question is simply, please make confirm your unconfrim feat, .... i just mean this:
    - Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor release at launch
    - Outland release 1 month after launch
    - Northrend release 2 months after launch
    - Death Knight release 2 months after launch

I want to get some answer from some of GM or anybody who "decides" about it, because i very have hype for this realm and still w8 for it, but i feeling bad also when i can just read in some time about this features what is just can be true... ;/

I dont want a contenct CAP, please ;/, just answer it and dont make me more time waste for w8, when its true i can just start play on another server.

2. Hello again GM's/Mods/Admins of Lordareon !

My question is simply, please make confirm your unconfrim feat, .... i just mean this:

I want to get some answer from some of GM or anybody who "decides" about it, because i very have hype for this realm and still w8 for it, but i feeling bad also when i can just read in some time about this features what is just can be true... ;/

I dont want a contenct CAP, please ;/, just answer it and dont make me more time waste for w8, when its true i can just start play on another server.
    You're free to go on other server, nobody gonna try to stop you, and it was already confirmed and its also a great idea that the majority of ppl like, and if 1-2 persons dont like the progressive part, well tough luck.
    Edited: August 11, 2015

3. Hello again GM's/Mods/Admins of Lordareon !

Outland will be released after 1 month,how's that a problem ? It will take me 2 months to reach level 60. Most people play multiple games,not just 1.

4. no need to bash him if he wants to know coz these "unconfirmed features" are there alot of time, i want to know too. and i didnt see that it was confirmed that outland and northrend will open later on, it was just confirmed that the wotlk content will be progressive (as what i at least saw)

5. I cant understand people who trying make me a "crying" boy... its hard to understand i just want to know about this features ? I dont want to wait for this server more another 2 months cuz a CAP

6. I cant understand people who trying make me a "crying" boy... its hard to understand i just want to know about this features ? I dont want to wait for this server more another 2 months cuz a CAP
    what is CAP ? :/

7. Its like "block/set". For example here. Block the outland/north = cap.

8. I really think that progresive release is unnecessary, people will play here for Wotlk content, not for Vanilla or BC. Also since this tread is about "UNCONFIRMED FEATURES" i will also like to give my opinion about the rest of them:
    -Character naming policies looks unnecessary, this is not an RP realm
    -No faction or race change is unnecesary (i suggest that faction change cost coins)
    -Progresive release with only months of differece makes no sense, you should release all at once
    -Portals betwen big citys is a great idea, it would help the world look less empty when we reach max level
    -Said portals should only be usable by level 80 characters
    -Gold drain mechanic sounds both complicated and unnecesary

Those are my thoughts, sorry for my english
    Edited: August 12, 2015 Reason: orthographic correction

9. I really think that progresive release is unnecessary, people will play here for Wotlk content, not for Vanilla or BC. Also since this tread is about "UNCONFIRMED FEATURES" i will also like to give my opinion about the rest of them:
    -Character naming policies looks unnecessary, this is not an RP realm
    -No faction or race change is unnecesary (i suggest that faction change cost coins)
    -Progresive release with only months of differece makes no sense, you should release all at once
    -Portals betwen big citys is a great idea, it would help the world look less empty when we reach max level
    -Said portals should only be usable by level 80 characters
    -Gold drain mechanic sounds both complicated and unnecesary

Those are my thoughts, sorry for my english
    You're wrong, people will mostly play here because of the progression not just the wotlk content, they want a semi-feel of how it was to get to 60 70 and finally 80, like retail was and the content patches of wotlk also released gradually.

You're completely wrong if you think they want icc and ruby sanctum released asap with everything else, thats not why people are waiting for lord at all.

10. You're wrong, people will mostly play here because of the progression not just the wotlk content, they want a semi-feel of how it was to get to 60 70 and finally 80, like retail was and the content patches of wotlk also released gradually.

You're completely wrong if you think they want icc and ruby sanctum released asap with everything else, thats not why people are waiting for lord at all.
    Yep!
    I'm mainly a pvp player, because i stopped enjoying pve after wrath which was 4 years ago for me. So now, I gradually want to start playing some pve like I used to. However PvP will always be my main priority, but well some progression, wintergrasp and some low level world pvp can never be any bad can it?

11. Yep!
    I'm mainly a pvp player, because i stopped enjoying pve after wrath which was 4 years ago for me. So now, I gradually want to start playing some pve like I used to. However PvP will always be my main priority, but well some progression, wintergrasp and some low level world pvp can never be any bad can it?
    I never enjoyed pvp much, BG's i prefered to heal mostly, its really ******ed that skill matters little and gear so much, not to mention the complete unbalanced specs and classes, but I was hoping that skill would at least be meaningfull in bg's, its not, at all, if you get a fresh set of pvp craftable and go into a bg, you're as good as naked once u see those "6k gs" (hate to use that but u get the point faster) pvp players just cast 1 HoT and deny all damage u do, or simply get 1 shot...
    You can argue it gets better with better gear, sure u get equal chances, but I think that a freshly pvp craftable set should balance the odds to 40%-60% at least and let skill decide, but hey wrath was what it was

12. Realm will be progressive.

Time between releases is still in discussion but will most likely be put through a poll as well.

13. Outland will be released after 1 month,how's that a problem ? It will take me 2 months to reach level 60. Most people play multiple games,not just 1.
    if low lvl pvp world/battleground gonna be active you can farm looms but i think not going happen soon. If you play mainly wow in 2-3 weeks you can be easy 70+..

You're wrong, people will mostly play here because of the progression not just the wotlk content, they want a semi-feel of how it was to get to 60 70 and finally 80, like retail was and the content patches of wotlk also released gradually.

People play here because of population. thats all.

14. People play here because of population. thats all.
    If that was true, people would have all left months ago, when everyone lost everything.
    It was the perfect push for people to go elsewhere, if numbers and old characters was all that kept them here.