1. Best leveling spec for warrior?

Helo )

I want to play as warrior on the new realm, but I'm not sure what spec would be the best for leveling.

I was thinking about arms because of taste for blood talent, I also think arms would be superior to prot because there won't be any RDF so I'll have to focus on quests mostly.
    I want to have everything planned before realm launch because I actually want to go nerd mode and get realm first :D

2. Arms ye, go rend, proc overpower and one shot everything, this works almost till 80, the only downside to this is the fact that you will need to improve your weapon a lot, so make sure that you visit some instance every 10 levels or so.

3. Prot is just as good as arms in leveling due to high revenge damage, it having the ability to hit multiple targets if talented and it gets even easier once you get things like concussion blow, shield slam, devastate and shockwave. The damage is there as long as you get hit, trust me.

4. Nah i say prot is way more fun to level then arms... As prot you can easily solo more mobs then an arms can due to shield block and huge revenge damage so level as prot imo :)

5. You are either Arms or Prot,i'd go arms ,going arms like men; men have big arms,yu lo what i mean.

6. I leveled as prot on DW- its slower than arms but when you get Shield slam and devastate its pretty good. Also you can down more mobs at once

7. I've leveled as arms warrior and you will hardly find a quest which you cannot solo. Only some kind of elite mobs in the Outlands and Northrend will require the help from other players because the lack of self healing (you learn Enraged Regen at lvl 74). Even against large pack of mobs you can always rely on aoe abilities like Retaliation, Sweeping Strikes and Bladestorm. You will deal more damage then a fury warrior (Overpower always crits) and your spec will always be pvp ready in case you wll find some enemies along the road.

8. I've leveled as arms warrior and you will hardly find a quest which you cannot solo. Only some kind of elite mobs in the Outlands and Northrend will require the help from other players because the lack of self healing (you learn Enraged Regen at lvl 74). Even against large pack of mobs you can always rely on aoe abilities like Retaliation, Sweeping Strikes and Bladestorm. You will deal more damage then a fury warrior (Overpower always crits) and your spec will always be pvp ready in case you wll find some enemies along the road.
    Yea, that's what I was thinking, I don't think I'm going to actually do quests tho, because I know that every mob quest will be dead and I'm going to have to wait a lot for mobs to respawn.
    I plan to grind all the way to 60, I know it sounds insane, but I personally believe it's better than questing, for now at least.
    I don't want to wait 20 minutes to complete a quest, by grinding I'm just going to have a nice and steady XP gain at all times.

9. Yea, that's what I was thinking, I don't think I'm going to actually do quests tho, because I know that every mob quest will be dead and I'm going to have to wait a lot for mobs to respawn.
    I plan to grind all the way to 60, I know it sounds insane, but I personally believe it's better than questing, for now at least.
    I don't want to wait 20 minutes to complete a quest, by grinding I'm just going to have a nice and steady XP gain at all times.

10. I leveled as prot on DW- its slower than arms but when you get Shield slam and devastate its pretty good. Also you can down more mobs at once
    You don't mention improved revenge and how hard it hits? It's super amazing compare to arms which barly has anything... Well heroic strike i suppose but i guess its personal preference :) I just liked the shield block and revenge crits haha

11. You don't mention improved revenge and how hard it hits? It's super amazing compare to arms which barly has anything... Well heroic strike i suppose but i guess its personal preference :) I just liked the shield block and revenge crits haha
    Well I used stupid heroic strike only at beggining. I hate that spell, dunno why...
    Still dont know what I will play dps or prot :/ Wanna prot but dont have experience and ppl are harsh when tank or ot fails..

12. Well I used stupid heroic strike only at beggining. I hate that spell, dunno why...
    Still dont know what I will play dps or prot :/ Wanna prot but dont have experience and ppl are harsh when tank or ot fails..
    Well overpower is like revenge almost till you get the improved overpower which makes it almost crit every time pretty much.... It's fun when you get UA and Taste for blood :D I will play prot and have off spec DPS (PVP mostly). Lol dude prot isn't that difficult and hard to fail on really... So you would not have much issues... Coming from a noob tank which became a experienced end game raiding tank

13. Well overpower is like revenge almost till you get the improved overpower which makes it almost crit every time pretty much.... It's fun when you get UA and Taste for blood :D I will play prot and have off spec DPS (PVP mostly). Lol dude prot isn't that difficult and hard to fail on really... So you would not have much issues... Coming from a noob tank which became a experienced end game raiding tank
    Well I hope so. If I cant be tank hope there is still place for offtank :) If not, Ill switch to fury dps.
    For pvp, if I will play prot, I ll probably play prot pvp too, for fun. If not, then arms pvp.

14. Well I hope so. If I cant be tank hope there is still place for offtank :) If not, Ill switch to fury dps.
    For pvp, if I will play prot, I ll probably play prot pvp too, for fun. If not, then arms pvp.
    Hehe then it's BV stacking and having fun blasting people with shield slam ;) Yeah off tanks is always nice to be :D I never played fury so.... I was always arms for pvp and never tried really prot in pvp... But i heard its ****ing amazing :D

15. Helo )

I want to play as warrior on the new realm, but I'm not sure what spec would be the best for leveling.

I was thinking about arms because of taste for blood talent, I also think arms would be superior to prot because there won't be any RDF so I'll have to focus on quests mostly.
    I want to have everything planned before realm launch because I actually want to go nerd mode and get realm first :D
    Considering the fact that you will not be alone at all on this realm, I recommend you chose protection for leveling, because you will receive more invites for dungeons, taunt 5-6 mobs at once(with blacksmithing gear or better) and slay them before others even get the chance to see them, and the most important, as you like it or not, you will take part to world PvP, and most of the times it's not fair at all, as a couple consisting of a hunter and a mage want to kill you, but after level 50, when a protection warrior gets the talent which lets you use charge, intercept and intervene in any stance, regardless if you are in combat or not, you will turn the tables in your favor, even against multiple enemies at once.
    I consider all the facts I've mentioned above, good enough to convince you that protection is the steadiest of all three specs in terms of leveling and Pvping until 80.

123 Last