1. Overpopulation

If Lordaeron is overpopulated (3 or 4k+ log in que), is it possible to copy-paste all the scripts and other stuff and make another Lordaeron server?

2. If its going to be an 4k que,im pretty sure they would have to bring a third server to hold all the people,

3. If Lordaeron is overpopulated (3 or 4k+ log in que), is it possible to copy-paste all the scripts and other stuff and make another Lordaeron server?
    Uh no that is not gonna happen... You simply have to deal with the que... Most likley the cap will be 5k players and if you are not apart of the 5k people ingame you gotta wait in que.

4. Uh no that is not gonna happen... You simply have to deal with the que... Most likley the cap will be 5k players and if you are not apart of the 5k people ingame you gotta wait in que.
    Sorry if i am mean to you,but he asked if there would be a second server if the population is going to be overcap,you're answer has nothing to do with his question,he asked nothing about waiting in que

Spoiler: Show
    Yes i know,i'm going to be hated by some cause i replied to your post in a mean way,but i can't stop it,i have this urge to do right where there is wrong

5. Sorry if i am mean to you,but he asked if there would be a second server if the population is going to be overcap,you're answer has nothing to do with his question,he asked nothing about waiting in que

Spoiler: Show
    Yes i know,i'm going to be hated by some cause i replied to your post in a mean way,but i can't stop it,i have this urge to do right where there is wrong
    Not really... You won't be hated haha! I know that but it sounds so stupid and silly that it's pretty obvious :) Another server is out of the question.

6. is one thing to call someone out..anothr to be a &^%$ about it . Nobody hates you promoted :)

One thing is certain however. Months ago this realm was subject to harsh mockery about even having a pop period. To see a thread (and not just here) about how to deal with possible overpop is quite refreshing.

7. I doubt the population will be a great problem if they make the realm as it is promised to be. It will attract enough players because of quality, and scare off enough because of difficulty. It should be around 3k players as stable population and an extra 1-2k on the beginning for the hype... and perhaps weekend peak times. With 5k as cap I would expect 200-300 in queue in the beginning. (similar to the current MoP realm Frostwolf, overall, except that the beginner population may drop after some time when some casuals give up living the x1 life)

8. i highly doubt there's going to be that many people interested in a 1x server that they'd need to consider a 2nd. if by chance there is tho, they could always make deathwing/ragnaros a 1x server, and let everyone that doesn't want to stay transfer to the 7x realm.

9. i highly doubt there's going to be that many people interested in a 1x server that they'd need to consider a 2nd. if by chance there is tho, they could always make deathwing/ragnaros a 1x server, and let everyone that doesn't want to stay transfer to the 7x realm.
    That would make no sense. Letting people who lvled, geared and farmed everything on a highrate server just "stay" on a x1 realm? No way. If they even considered that, people would not get a choice, everyone gets transferred and the realm is wiped off to make it x1 but i dont think warmane would pull off something like that.

10. That would make no sense. Letting people who lvled, geared and farmed everything on a highrate server just "stay" on a x1 realm? No way. If they even considered that, people would not get a choice, everyone gets transferred and the realm is wiped off to make it x1 but i dont think warmane would pull off something like that.
    ya, realized that when i just re raid what i said. you worded it how i meant it, i just screwed up the wording haha.

11. When Lordaeron first released, there were 3000 (or 3500?) people playing and another 1500-2000 people in queue... And population was bigger then than now... I doubt the queues will go over 500

12. If Lordaeron is overpopulated (3 or 4k+ log in que), is it possible to copy-paste all the scripts and other stuff and make another Lordaeron server?
    Dont worry man :)

13. If the servers does get a lot of people going on it, I doubt they will pull a N0stalr1us and put 7k players on a server that can only handle about 4-5k

14. why ppl think it will overpopulate? it may be true ofc and im wrong , but see it like this: the main thread here is the PTR one. and there are 1400 replies there, many of them are the same ppl so reduce it by much more. now ofc alot of ppl dont even use forums probably but the "hype" feeling is just from around 500 ppl i guess, even less.
    best solution is just to wait for the opening

12 Last