1. What about multiboxing?

I hope this is going to be banned please,it would be so annoying to see 10 characters stacked doing aoe in a small area waiting for mob respawns,

2. I haven't heard or seen any mention about a different policy on multiboxing for Lordaeron, so I'd expect it might the same as other servers.

3. Same as always, multiboxing is not illegal on retail and it wont be illegal here either

4. Same as always, multiboxing is not illegal on retail and it wont be illegal here either
    and so is powerleveling on retail legal yet bannable here

5. On retail, if you try to do the kind of "powerleveling" that people want to do here, you get 0 xp.
    Hence, doing that here and getting xp is abusing a bug, which receives a ban as punishment.

6. and so is powerleveling on retail legal yet bannable here
    On retail Power leveling is used as a term for speed leveling while here it is used to describe using exploits in the xp gain system or bots to level up your character. How is the second not bannable please?

You are allowed to help your friend with leveling in a zone appropriate for his level, but you are not allowed to take him to a max level zone and grind mobs 70 levels greater than he is.