1. What you generally prefer PvE or PvP.Guild Discussion

Hello there guys!
    As i saw in the recruitment section for Lordearon there werent many guilds which were ready to recruit people for PvP,PvE or just for leveling.So,with this topic I hope I can help future guild leaders to decide where to focus their guilds because there are only 25 more days until the realm is released and the guilds are really important part of a server.I think the leveling in 1x rates realm would be alot more interesting and enjoyable if you are part of a guild.So if you enjoy PvEing i guess you would like to pass trought all the Vanilla and TBC Instances while you are leveling up instead of just doing quests OR if you enjoy the PvPing you would want to join a totaly PvP oriented guild and do battlegrounds and arenas (if the arenas on low levels will be able) with your guildies.There are alot more benefits of being part of a guild while you level up in 1x realm.
    I will be really happy if just before the realease of Lordearon there are atleast 10-20 serious guilds ready to recruit players for PvE or PvP (I dont think that guilds doing both on 1x is a serious thing).Please tell me what you think about the early guilds on Lordearon as well as the most Important for me what do you prefer the most while leveling PvE or PvP.Feel free to leave you comments.And please remember that this topic is just about the leveling part of Lordearon and do not includes any end-game activities!

2. Hello there guys!
    As i saw in the recruitment section for Lordearon there werent many guilds which were ready to recruit people for PvP,PvE or just for leveling.So,with this topic I hope I can help future guild leaders to decide where to focus their guilds because there are only 25 more days until the realm is released and the guilds are really important part of a server.I think the leveling in 1x rates realm would be alot more interesting and enjoyable if you are part of a guild.So if you enjoy PvEing i guess you would like to pass trought all the Vanilla and TBC Instances while you are leveling up instead of just doing quests OR if you enjoy the PvPing you would want to join a totaly PvP oriented guild and do battlegrounds and arenas (if the arenas on low levels will be able) with your guildies.There are alot more benefits of being part of a guild while you level up in 1x realm.
    I will be really happy if just before the realease of Lordearon there are atleast 10-20 serious guilds ready to recruit players for PvE or PvP (I dont think that guilds doing both on 1x is a serious thing).Please tell me what you think about the early guilds on Lordearon as well as the most Important for me what do you prefer the most while leveling PvE or PvP.Feel free to leave you comments.And please remember that this topic is just about the leveling part of Lordearon and do not includes any end-game activities!
    Guild will form over time... Since the realm is not even released yet i imagine that the guilds form once the realm is acutally online or when people acutally have had time to play the server.. At the moment we don't really know how many guilds are going to Lord (from other servers on Warmane or from retail/other private servers). So we don't really know! We will see on launch but i know just 3 guilds which are on the recruitment post (one of them i am apart of). So i doubt it will be any issues of running out of guilds.

3. I totaly agree with you,However with the existing of the rectuitment page i think there should be some prepared guilds.(more than 3).And you answered maybe half of the question in the topic but as i see you copied it all so i guess you have read it.As it is written i want people to leave comments about what they are probably going to play so it makes it easier for the guild leaders to decide where to focus their guilds wich by itself will increase the ammount of the guilds even before the launching of the realm

4. I totaly agree with you,However with the existing of the rectuitment page i think there should be some prepared guilds.(more than 3).And you answered maybe half of the question in the topic but as i see you copied it all so i guess you have read it.As it is written i want people to leave comments about what they are probably going to play so it makes it easier for the guild leaders to decide where to focus their guilds wich by itself will increase the ammount of the guilds even before the launching of the realm
    To be honest i just gave a general opinion on the matter cause i can't give you an answer to your questions :) Sure there should be but there is a lot of uncertainy or how you call it to make guilds at the moment for a realm that has not been released yet... People are still established on the 2 other wotlk realms... I doubt they would give up their characters to play here (perhaps when the content for 80 is released) but who knows... It's pure speculations. Since it's gonna be a hardcore realm i think more PVE players will play so it will be prob be leveling guilds to start with then go forward to become a raiding guild or be a raiding guild from the start. Sure PVP players will play as well but as i see it the most popular thing on this realm will be the PVE since it's gonna be really hard. Besides i think the guild masters that are on the realm already decided how their guilds are gonna be shaped and are soon even full so :)

5. I totaly agree with you,However with the existing of the rectuitment page i think there should be some prepared guilds.(more than 3).And you answered maybe half of the question in the topic but as i see you copied it all so i guess you have read it.As it is written i want people to leave comments about what they are probably going to play so it makes it easier for the guild leaders to decide where to focus their guilds wich by itself will increase the ammount of the guilds even before the launching of the realm
    Uhm its an x1 realm with pve progression,i believe pve will be the main focus for most guilds out there,most guilds you see in the recruitment thread are just too over-hyped and some of them will crumble after a while,the real ones will emerge after 1-2 month when people will level their toons and gather some gear.
    Spoiler: Show
    thats just my opinion man,you might not give a ****;i don't give a ****

6. Uhm its an x1 realm with pve progression,i believe pve will be the main focus for most guilds out there,most guilds you see in the recruitment thread are just too over-hyped and some of them will crumble after a while,the real ones will emerge after 1-2 month when people will level their toons and gather some gear.
    Spoiler: Show
    thats just my opinion man,you might not give a ****;i don't give a ****
    Hehe what a negative opinion that doesn't really provide that much to the real topic. Regardless the guild i am in will hold together since we been through thick and thin :) Hopefully we will be enable to do ICC as well if people decide to stick around till then :) But we will see more guilds in the process i am really sure of that :)

7. Hello there guys!
    So you really think any decent guild master would just decide what to do with his guild based on random replies on a forum thread? Legit.
    Guilds ain't no publications or a thesis for the master's degree to be researching for weeks until you decide what you want it to be about.

"Only" 25 days is another interesting approach, I am rather astonished there are guilds at all who would consider recruiting for a realm that doesn't even exist.
    Don't worry, that's plenty of time. I'm pretty sure the guilds that plan to (at least partly) move over from other realms are still just fine recruiting on the global channel of whatever realm they are playing on at the moment.

Then,"10-20" serious guilds never really happened at any fresh realm launch. You will see a bunch of randoms spam-inviting the lowbies without even whispering them before, just to get some population and many of them will accept just to have somebody to chat with while they lvl. They won't be anyhow serious, they are perfectly regular lvling guilds. As I understood your whole post was for "leveling part of Lordaeron with no endgame", let me tell you something - serious guilds exist only on endgame. (Let me please not account for the twinking-gank-squads that some pvp guilds occasionally create.)

Someone said above, the "real" guilds will emerge after 1-2 months. That's pretty certain because first months we won't even have wotlk content. I doubt you can call any guild "serious" on a wotlk patch as long as nobody is running wotlk content, dayum. Thinking the hyped guilds will crumble is probably foolish though. They don't really have "more" chance to go down than the guilds which weren't even formed yet, do they?

Guilds doing both PVE and PVP isnt a serious thing, uhh what?
    Surely every guild has their intended focus, but most endgame guilds do take part in both. In fact I've seen very few guilds only which fully denied one of the game aspects, what varies is their success in either of them. A PVE focused top-notch guild will be likely more successful in raids than a PVP focused one, but the better quality "PVP guilds" still clean most raids with a better success rate than the lower quality "PVE" guilds - and that makes up about 90% of total PVE guilds. (Same goes the other way around, top-notch PVE guilds are often a hundred times better PVPers than the lesser-quality PVP guilds.)

But well, on-topic: You wanted an opinion about the currently forming guilds.
    -Draconis Irae: they seem to be new and slightly casual, i'd give them a shot even as a total noob
    -Cookies: they've been around for a while, raiding guild and probably the wrong place if you hardly have any plans for your endgame
    -Paradox: i have no idea of these guys, i think its the same crew as the XYZ which was deleted (their first GM was superbanned for staff insult as I saw...?)

8. Pretty much what you said but i'm not really suprised by forming guilds right now to prepare for the races of the first kills in vanlia/tbc/wotlk :) So i kinda predicted some guilds would be created before the realm launch. Otherwise 50/50 agree/disagree with your paragraph :)

9. I think we wont have a real problem, most guilds will propably form 1 week before launch and most on server release. For my guild, we are planning to experience the content as much as we can, because for most of us its gonna be the last blizzlike server, so we want to enjoy it and do every duengon/quest. Also we try to do achievment hunts, professions, classic raids until the new content opens. We will also do alot of pvp to get the pvp gear which is awesome to level with. Also when Naxx / etc opens we try to be the first who clears it. gonna be though, but we have already planned every little detail so i think we gonna be able to do it.
    Yeah guilds will from eventually when the realm is relesaed. Yupp we gonna try to experience the realm all together but our goal is to get to 60 ASAP really so we can start raiding vanlia content :). Well it's not gonna be that easy since we gonna be competing with you for the Naxx kill ;) Kel'thuzad awaits us both in Naxx :D

10. Yeah guilds will from eventually when the realm is relesaed. Yupp we gonna try to experience the realm all together but our goal is to get to 60 ASAP really so we can start raiding vanlia content :). Well it's not gonna be that easy since we gonna be competing with you for the Naxx kill ;) Kel'thuzad awaits us both in Naxx :D
    May the bugs ever be in your favor... :D

11. Yeah guilds will from eventually when the realm is relesaed. Yupp we gonna try to experience the realm all together but our goal is to get to 60 ASAP really so we can start raiding vanlia content :). Well it's not gonna be that easy since we gonna be competing with you for the Naxx kill ;) Kel'thuzad awaits us both in Naxx :D
    there will be guilds/people ready to level up 2 - 3 toons at once,and by the time the content will be released they are going to be ready to hit that naxx multiple times with multiple raid compositions to get those realm firsts,expect naxx to be downed in the first day since there is such a long time to gather enough resources for 80 gear to down naxx.

Hehe what a negative opinion that doesn't really provide that much to the real topic. Regardless the guild i am in will hold together since we been through thick and thin :) Hopefully we will be enable to do ICC as well if people decide to stick around till then :) But we will see more guilds in the process i am really sure of that :)
    it might be true,maybe your guild will hold strong i know nothing,but we're talking about 4 months until we can see the first wotlk content release,expect people to leave,some of them might move on or find something else to do,don't expect all of them to hold to this game to the end like fanatics;i was once in a guild which i've been raiding with for 2months and i had to leave the game for a couple of months ,and when i came back there was almost no one who i used to know,only new people.

12. May the bugs ever be in your favor... :D
    Haha we never plan to bug abuse anything really but if the encounters are bugged then that's a shame :/

I hope that we will get atleast 4-5 top guilds on the server, so we can compete for #1. Man this will be really fun, im looking forward to it!
    Yeah we will see how many it is and i'm looking forward to it as well :)

there will be guilds/people ready to level up 2 - 3 toons at once,and by the time the content will be released they are going to be ready to hit that naxx multiple times with multiple raid compositions to get those realm firsts,expect naxx to be downed in the first day since there is such a long time to gather enough resources for 80 gear to down naxx.

it might be true,maybe your guild will hold strong i know nothing,but we're talking about 4 months until we can see the first wotlk content release,expect people to leave,some of them might move on or find something else to do,don't expect all of them to hold to this game to the end like fanatics;i was once in a guild which i've been raiding with for 2months and i had to leave the game for a couple of months ,and when i came back there was almost no one who i used to know,only new people.
    Well it's a 1x realm so leveling up 2-3 toons at once would be really hard unless you would like dualbox or just have a crazy amount of people who are just leveling for the sake of it. Still you need gear for Naxx if they are gonna buff it... You simply can't just rush to Naxx and expect to down any of the bosses... Especially Patchwerk. I expect Naxx to be downed in a month or two if they decide to buff it the way they imagine to do it.

Well we have played for a long time in our guild and we will enjoy Vanlia and TBC raids and content so we will stick together :) We always wanted to do them when they were relevant but since it's 3.3.5a it's not gonna be the same to do them when they actually was released but it will be fun nonetheless :)

13. May the bugs ever be in your favor... :D
    You just won the Molten forums today sir.

14. You just won the Molten forums today sir.
    ''Warmane'' It's called now Laxner! Get with the times brother! :D