1. Conqueror title

I've noticed some people with the conqueror title on Frostwolf. I wonder how is that possible since Alterac Valley is not released?

2. Some mobs in Hillsbrad Foothills and Arathi Highlands give the rep.

3. Some mobs in Hillsbrad Foothills and Arathi Highlands give the rep.
    thank you for this I didnt know honestly I was wondering the same.. I will try to find out which ones as I would really like both titles on my account

4. Mobs in the cave behind tarren mill give for horde cant remember for alliance.

5. Any idea where is it for the alliance been lf 2 hours

6. There is a horde cave behind tarren mill too that should give rep, completely forgot about that. One alliance cave and one horde cave

7. tried killing those orc guards they didnt give me anything
    might be not working for alliance

Sagari
    tried killing those orc guards they didnt give me anything
    might be not working for alliance
    Just here to confirm this. The orcs at the cave north of Tarren Mill don't award any rep. I think the mobs Horde players are getting rep from are from the three small groups of Dwarves near the Alliance cave, unsure though. I'll get a buddy to check it out and come back to say whether or not that's the case.

Edit: According to my bud, the groups of Dwarves I mentioned earlier don't give rep but the guards inside the Ally cave give rep for Horde. I guess it simply doesn't work for Alliance?
    Edited: September 10, 2015 Reason: Additional info.

9. yes it doesnt work for the alliance already tried it, for the horde it works 35 rep each mob for me so it's 450 if you clear them all.. and fair long amount of wait respawn imo to wait.. nice grinding you did there you deserve that title l guess, might be better to grind there than waiting for the staff to actually fix and release AV..