1. Server crashing

Look, if youre not going to update the server for a while at least give us a stable server without DC. Its DC'd 5-6 times already in the past hour.

2. thought id enjoy this free day with some hardcore wow. nope. keeps DCing. atleast update the webpage about this problem people will stop complaining if theyre aware of whats happening.

3. you mean if we're aware that warmane is aware of what's happening :D cuz we're already aware of what's happening unfortunately :P

4. totally true. besides lately the lag is just absurd I log in with 250 ms and I end up with constant 350-700 ms while questing (already called my isp did several scans and tracerts says one thing on tracert and another thing in game) .. dont even think at pvping lag spikes most of the time.. their lordaeron focus is getting old

What happened with the good ol' 250-270 ms I used to get when you guys cared a bit for mop?

5. There were some post update issues going on, but it should be all good now.

6. There were some post update issues going on, but it should be all good now.
    What has been updated?
    Let the players know!

7. What has been updated?
    Let the players know!
    Afaik their ''testing'' the things before publishing the changelog but who knows.

8. What has been updated?
    Let the players know!
    I have no such info unfortunately, i would've let you guys know in the first post. It's best to wait for a dev or Q/A member to say something more about it.