1. Raid reset day?

Can we just get some quick info about what day the raid reset is going to be on?

2. That is the worst possible raid reset day lol. Should be on Tusdays or Wednesdays.

3. Poll it like the other mistakes, Saturday is a terrible day. Do Tues or Wed like normal please.

4. Poll it like the other mistakes, Saturday is a terrible day. Do Tues or Wed like normal please.
    well since most guilds raid on weekends from what i've seen, raid reset on thurs or friday would be optimal

5. well since most guilds raid on weekends from what i've seen, raid reset on thurs or friday would be optimal

You mean YOUR guild? Just keep it the same as retail Tues/Wed.

6. well since most guilds raid on weekends from what i've seen, raid reset on thurs or friday would be optimal
    It will be discussed, we might move raid resets to mid-week, most likely Tuesday or Wednesday.

7. It will be discussed, we might move raid resets to mid-week, most likely Tuesday or Wednesday.
    Well, in my oppinion, saturday morning is a good time for the raids to reset - so everyone has the same chances of succeding in the realm first race. Making it some other day will just favour the people which can play during the week, and i think most of us are having some work/school during the week.

8. Sorry for the double post, but i really need to explain my point of view.

If the raids reset on a saturday, probably everyone is going to be able to raid for weekends, so thats 2 days of raiding, where you dont have to think about real life. Whoever wants, and needs, can keep raiding monday, tuesday, and so on.

But making it some other day, like tuesday, would just result in splitting up the people, where the majority would be left behind because they cant raid on a tuesday, wednesday, thursday, and so on.

Im one of those which will probably raid every day - BUT it would be easier for the whole server to start the raid week on a saturday. And it doesnt hurt anyone.

9. Saturday is fine, no need to change

10. Why are we catering to one guild? Monday would be the best low impact raid day out of everything I've seen in global. That or keep it on saturday.

11. One guild? Many guilds raid on weekends. Stop it.

12. One guild? Many guilds raid on weekends. Stop it.
    And many guilds raid on weekdays so reseting on Wednesday would literally cut many people's raid week in half.

What's wrong with monday?

13. What's wrong with Tuesdays like retail and every other server?

14. Weekends cater to a lot more people. People who aren't EU are screwed in raiding if they have to raid on the week days because almost all guild's are eu and raid at 6ish this is like 12pm for Americans . who can raid at 12 pm, seriously if you have a job its impossible. Weekends would be best for reset so all could enjoy raiding. I'm actually ok with the reset being Saturday. At least the Americans can raid on Sunday at a convenient time.

12 Last