1. Events October 7th - October 11th

Greetings Warmane community,

This is our event schedule for this week.

Schedule
    Spoiler: Show

Brief description of events
    Spoiler: Show
    Race Event
    Race against other players on a course full of traps, using the world around you and try to get to the throne first.

1v1 Single-Elimination Tournament
    Fight against 16 other people and claim the top prize which includes titles, vanity rewards such as mounts and tokens.

Cow Darts
    Use your cow body to throw yourself as close to the target.

5v5 Class Event
    Fight with players that think alike and beat the rest.

Hunt and Kill
    Hunt or be hunted, whichever it is you have a chance at winning some special prizes.

Stair Event
    Try to reach the end while trying to stay on the obstacle course with multiple dangerous gaps, fake paths and rather slippery stairs.

Bounty Hunt
    Be hunted or hunt, it is your choice. Either way you need to kill to survive and win.

As always, all times are GMT/UTC and match our current time that is shown on the website. Also, we appreciate all feedback for the events as long as it's constructive. If you have any ideas, feel free to post them here. We read them all.

2. Sadly I saw this post too late to participate in the Ragnaros Racing event :/
    I'll definetly join the Cow Darts tho xD
    Edited: October 7, 2015

3. The cow darts was fun but i would have loved to seen all 40 people jumping from a ledge onto firm ground and then their bodies would be markers where they land, like the same platform no slowfall just who ever closest wins. Let chance be the decider and players pick which way they jumping and set the target so no player can see where it is and a mass suiside like lemmings its what we been doing from nagrand ledges when we do it. One by one the last group do have to wait quite some time so insta 40 man jump off all be doing event same time or something similar to it may be able just an idea.