1. Raid Date Statistics

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

All info has been taken from the forums. If requested I can take dates from in-game too, though that would be tedious.

The information displayed in the spreadsheet shows the guilds that have made a forum post. Out of those, 14 have listed raid times that I can use.

Resetting on Wednesday would affect 5+ raids.
    Resetting on Tuesday would affect 4+ raids.
    Resetting on Monday would affect 3+ raids.

Instead of reseting the raid ID's on Wednesday, affecting a large amount of raid weeks and literally cutting them in half (except for Draconis Irae,) rseting the raid lockets on a Monday would be the lowest impact raid day as only one raid week starts on it and none finish on it.

In short: Reseting the raid lockouts on a Monday would be significantly more beneficial than on a Wednesday.
    Edited: October 8, 2015

2. Most of the guilds raid at weekends and resetting the raids on Monday would mean no re-runs, which is a no-go.
    While resetting the raids at Wednesday (in the middle of the week) is pretty neat day for those who work/study to raid at weekends and re-run (if needed) after their duties during the week.

3. Most of the guilds raid at weekends and resetting the raids on Monday would mean no re-runs, which is a no-go.
    While resetting the raids at Wednesday (in the middle of the week) is pretty neat day for those who work/study to raid at weekends and re-run (if needed) after their duties during the week.
    Reset it on Tuesday then.

4. We will raid every day so i dont know where you get your statistics from.

Edit - you also dont know how many guilds will actually survive for the next 2-3 months and most guilds can/will change their schedule. Wednesday morning is fine.
    Edited: October 9, 2015

5. We will raid every day so i dont know where you get your statistics from.

Edit - you also dont know how many guilds will actually survive for the next 2-3 months and most guilds can/will change their schedule. Wednesday morning is fine.
    Schedule

25M Raids will be held at Saturdays and Sundays ------- 7:30 PM GMT 1+ -----------. 10M raids are still being discussed but it will probably be random. Our raiding schedule allows people from all over the world to join and actually be able to raid.

Taken from your post on the forums.

EDIT: It doesn't matter how many survive and don't survive. You don't know either how many will or won't. It's better to change it to a low impact day than a high impact day.

I don't even understand why so many IaC people are upset about this. This doesn't even affect your raid week.
    Edited: October 9, 2015

6. Schedule

25M Raids will be held at Saturdays and Sundays ------- 7:30 PM GMT 1+ -----------. 10M raids are still being discussed but it will probably be random. Our raiding schedule allows people from all over the world to join and actually be able to raid.

Taken from your post on the forums.

EDIT: It doesn't matter how many survive and don't survive. You don't know either how many will or won't. It's better to change it to a low impact day than a high impact day.

I don't even understand why so many IaC people are upset about this. This doesn't even affect your raid week.
    That schedule is for when we "farm" content. Btw im the first IAC member to comment here so saying that a lot of players are upset about this is a false statement. When i look at your sheet i can see that most guilds will be raiding during the weekends except 2 guilds. So only 2 guilds will get affected by the current reset day.

7. That schedule is for when we "farm" content. Btw im the first IAC member to comment here so saying that a lot of players are upset about this is a false statement. When i look at your sheet i can see that most guilds will be raiding during the weekends except 2 guilds. So only 2 guilds will get affected by the current reset day.
    I understand that it may be difficult for you to tell but it actually affects 5 Raids. Also I wasn't speaking about this topic in particular. I was arguing with another IaC member in a different topic.

Regarding your raid days, as it says on your topic that those are your raid times/dates, there's literally no way for me to tell that they are for farm raids. If I go by your standard of 'raiding everyday' then it further helps my argument as more raids would be effected by the Wednesday raid reset..

So instead of it effecting 5+ raids, it would effect 6.

Furthermore, as I said (Though you ignored entirely) the information I pulled was from the forum. If I were to pull from in game then I could easily falsify the information, favoring my side. If you pull from in game you could easily falsify the information.

Why not reset on a known low impact day then a known high impact day?

8. I understand that it may be difficult for you to tell but it actually affects 5 Raids. Also I wasn't speaking about this topic in particular. I was arguing with another IaC member in a different topic.

Regarding your raid days, as it says on your topic that those are your raid times/dates, there's literally no way for me to tell that they are for farm raids. If I go by your standard of 'raiding everyday' then it further helps my argument as more raids would be effected by the Wednesday raid reset..

So instead of it effecting 5+ raids, it would effect 6.

Furthermore, as I said (Though you ignored entirely) the information I pulled was from the forum. If I were to pull from in game then I could easily falsify the information, favoring my side. If you pull from in game you could easily falsify the information.

Why not reset on a known low impact day then a known high impact day?
    The servers has the highest population during the weekends which means most raiding guilds even pugs will be raiding during the weekends. It would screw a lot of players over if the reset would be on a monday.

9. The servers has the highest population during the weekends which means most raiding guilds even pugs will be raiding during the weekends. It would screw a lot of players over if the reset would be on a monday.
    1. Monday is not part of the weekend and would actually be pretty good if it's high population during the weekends (encouraging more pugging)

2. If monday is such a big deal, why not tuesday?

But thanks for glossing over my post. Shows you realize you have no basis for your argument and just want to monopolize the raiding week to accommodate yourself and your guild.

10. 1. Monday is not part of the weekend and would actually be pretty good if it's high population during the weekends (encouraging more pugging)

2. If monday is such a big deal, why not tuesday?

But thanks for glossing over my post. Shows you realize you have no basis for your argument and just want to monopolize the raiding week to accommodate yourself and your guild.
    Im not.

You dont know how many guilds will get affected by the reset day except your own. Serious raiding guilds will adapt to the raid reset instead of sitting on the forums crying about it and calling out other guilds because they dont agree with you.

11. For the re-run comment. Get it down before Wednesday, mmk? If you have to skip a week because people couldn't play or you just couldn't get your raid together to down all the bosses or w/e your goal was, then that's just a cost you pay as a guild or whoever you're running with.

Tbh, excluding Sat/Sun (possibly Friday), it really doesn't matter when the raid week begins / ends. If yours "began" on Tuesday and the Raids reset on Wednesday, well then I guess your raids now "end" on Tuesday and you start on another day. Adjust your play schedules, and if you can't do that or your guild won't compensate, then reevaluate how much you want to be with that guild vs how much you want to raid. I'm sure most guilds will adjust their timeframes to match and then become very successful despite it being on a Wednesday.

Do keep in mind as well, this isn't Blizzard with 24/7 staff. Though Warmane does have some staff available 24/7 (I assume :P), their own "behind-the-scenes" schedule has made Wednesday the best place for Raid Resets. I haven't been keen enough to keep track of which day of the week they release patches, but I am positive that it lines up with the the Raid Reset so they can apply fixes without messing too many people up.

12. And from what I see 9 of 12 guild's you listed (which doesn't mean anything there will be more guilds than this) can either raid at least once on a weekend or both days. More people are free on weekends than on weekdays. Which is apparent due to higher population on weekends. IMO there would be a higher raiding community if weekends were the main raid days.

13. For the re-run comment. Get it down before Wednesday, mmk? If you have to skip a week because people couldn't play or you just couldn't get your raid together to down all the bosses or w/e your goal was, then that's just a cost you pay as a guild or whoever you're running with.

Tbh, excluding Sat/Sun (possibly Friday), it really doesn't matter when the raid week begins / ends. If yours "began" on Tuesday and the Raids reset on Wednesday, well then I guess your raids now "end" on Tuesday and you start on another day. Adjust your play schedules, and if you can't do that or your guild won't compensate, then reevaluate how much you want to be with that guild vs how much you want to raid. I'm sure most guilds will adjust their timeframes to match and then become very successful despite it being on a Wednesday.

Do keep in mind as well, this isn't Blizzard with 24/7 staff. Though Warmane does have some staff available 24/7 (I assume :P), their own "behind-the-scenes" schedule has made Wednesday the best place for Raid Resets. I haven't been keen enough to keep track of which day of the week they release patches, but I am positive that it lines up with the the Raid Reset so they can apply fixes without messing too many people up.
    Funny enough it was actually set to reset on Saturday until IaC objected to it. It suddenly changed to wednesday the next week.

2spook4me

Also if you think it's alright to raid two days then wait 5 to raid on your last day, your guild really isn't going anywhere.

EDIT:
    And from what I see 9 of 12 guild's you listed (which doesn't mean anything there will be more guilds than this) can either raid at least once on a weekend or both days. More people are free on weekends than on weekdays. Which is apparent due to higher population on weekends. IMO there would be a higher raiding community if weekends were the main raid days.

And barely any of those (14 btw) guilds raid on a monday or a tuesday. Why not change it to those days?

14. All I see here is YOU trying to benefit your guild raid times. I posted something awhile back about weekend raid times benefitting everyone because there is a vast network of people from around the world playing. Why not let EU and NA players play together? Instead of limiting and excluding each other.

123 ... Last