1. The Sunwell hc and norm.

Hi all I have a simple question for the devs and staff.

If the players were to find scripts for the sunwelll and older stuff like Black Temple would the devs be able to easiky implement them?

2. Hi all I have a simple question for the devs and staff.

If the players were to find scripts for the sunwelll and older stuff like Black Temple would the devs be able to easiky implement them?
    No.

---------

3. Hi all I have a simple question for the devs and staff.

Not really, assuming you are a twink since you asked that. Back on Cata, for 5 years, we didn't have dungeons like that, even Tempest Keep, which to this day, is still closed. Moving on to MoP, you won't see Sunwell for a while, so you'd have to settle for what is available to you.

I know on MoP there is alot of grandfathered twinks, they are the only ones having full/half sunwell items and as for any new comer, they will have to settle with what they have sadly.

We can hope, but it may likely never be open. If anything, they should re-add those items on Market, which will probably never happen too.

4. You didint had or have them is cuz they dont want you to have them. So it's not the question of can they do it it's question of will they do it. And at the end of the day why would you help them, why should I invest my time so that some1 else can get more money?

5. No dice man, decision are final. Plus how long are you willing to wait for Sunwell? Neltharion had Molten Core and Tempest Keep yet we waited 5 years for nothing. But hey I could be wrong a year from now.