1. [GUIDE] SUB Rogue in BGs

Hi new and old Rogs of Frostwolf. :)
    First i have to say this Guide is only for World Pvp and BGs. And it only should help new Rogs, and maby improve the gameplay of some other.

My main Class is Rog and i have spend many many Days (ingameplaytime) with it, and now i want to share some info to the new Rogs here :).

Introduction

We are not Tanks and we are not here to deal massive AOE dmg or stay out of stealth at a target to Backstab or Hemo!
    You will not be the one with the big Numbers in BG, but you CAN be the one with the most Kills and Flags.
    A other Class ( like War ) will sure deal more dmg, thanks to Aoe BUT our DMG is always usefull! When we atk a Target it Dies OR have to use ALL of his Def CDs. ( and maby even dies anyway^^ )
    Also as sub rog you can win 1vs1 any other Class! and also eating 522 War as 505 Rog is not a big deal.

I get sick when i see all the 522 Rogs stay out of Stealth at a Target and Hemo+Backstab...
    You should always choose: restealth+silence and cc over Stay at a Target and atk.
    Thanks to Subterfuge we can CC or Silence up to 3 Targets out of 1 Stealth!!

Our Job in BGs will be 1 Shoot Players in 1 Combo, and push out a hell of CC. We can solo disable 2 Guys and kill the last one who carry the Flag.
    Or use Burst Of Speed to be a very good Flag Carry.

Thanks to Shadow Dance we will have min 1 sure kill every min.

Stat Priority:

Hit/Exp(3% Cap) > Agility > Mastery > PvP Power > Crit > Haste

Some Player go over the 3% exp cap, but there is no need for it as Sub rog, better take more Mastery->Crit!
    Mastery is after Agi your BEST stat, get it whenever you can!

Gemming:

Meta: Agile Primal Diamond
    Red: Delicate Primordial Ruby
    Yellow: Delicate Primordial Ruby
    Blue: Assassin's Imperial Amethyst ( only if you get a AGI Bonus, if not use : Delicate Primordial Ruby )
    Belt Buckle And Blacksmithing Sockets: Delicate Primordial Ruby

You see i pref Gem AGI in ANY Slot! ( if i cant get a AGI Bonus from using a Blue Gem like Assassin's Imperial Amethyst )
    Some Guy like the Socket Boni, but i dont like them. Pure AGI just gives more!
    Enchants:

Shoulder: Greater Tiger Claw Inscription
    Cloak: Enchant Cloak - Superior Critical Strike ( better would be : Swordguard Embroidery from tailor )
    Chest: Enchant Chest - Glorious Stats
    Wrists: Enchant Bracer - Greater Agility
    Hands: Enchant Gloves - Superior Mastery
    Waist: Living Steel Belt Buckle
    Legs: Shadowleather Leg Armor
    Feet: Enchant Boots - Blurred Speed
    Weapon(Main-Hand): Enchant Weapon - Dancing Steel
    Weapon(Off-Hand): Living Steel Weapon Chain ( DO NOT USE DOUBLE Dancing Steel! in PVP there is nothing more shi,t then eat a 8 SEC DISARM!)

Talents:

Subterfuge: Your Stealth breaks 3 seconds after dealing or receiving hostile actions, rather than doing so immediately.
    ( THIS IS A MUST HAVE FOR ANY ROG! :) )

Nerve Strike: A successful Kidney Shot or Cheap Shot also reduces the damage dealt by the target by 50% and the healing done by the target by 10% for 6 seconds after the effect fades.
    ( I pref this Talent, it works also really good with Subterfuge+Cloak and Dagger. )

Elusiveness: Your Feint ability also reduces all damage taken by 30% for 5 sec.
    ( THIS IS A MUST HAVE FOR ANY ROG! :), really i see many ROGS not using it. Learn how to use it and this Talent will be your best friend :) )

Cloak and Dagger: Your Ambush, Garrote and Cheap Shot abilities can now be used from 40 yards away, and will cause you to appear behind your target.
    ( I PERSONAL pref it. Other Rogs may use : Burst Of Speed. But i love Cloak and Dagger, hello we are sub rogs ^^ we are anyway 50% of the Time in stealth. I just use Burst Of Speed when i plan to Flag carry)

Prey on the Weak: When you disable an enemy with Kidney Shot, Cheap Shot, Gouge, Sap, or Blind, they suffer 10% increased damage from all sources for the duration of the effect.
    ( YOU JUST WANT IT!, 10% increased damage is huge while Shadow Dance. and also ALL other Players do more DMG to your ccd target. Paralytic Poison is nothing for us! We are Sub Rogs, our Target dies before we reach enough Stacks of Paralytic Poison ^^, also its to random and can easy be dispelled! )

Marked For Death: Mark the target, instantly generating 5 combo points on them. If the target dies within 1 min Marked For Death's cool-down is reset.
    ( Its a Must have in PvP, there is no other Talent to choose! )

Poisons:
    You are a SUB Rog and you WANT to use:
    Mind Numbing Poison
    and
    Wound Poison!

Glyphs:
    Glyph of Cheap Shot
    and
    Glyph of Garrote are must have!
    The last one is up to you.

Minor Glyphs:
    Glyph of Sprint is must have, cause walk on water is nice ;)

Rotation&how to use CDs
    SOON ;)

1vs1 guides for any class:
    SOON ;)

Gear up, and what Gear to use for BG?:
    Will @ this in the next 2 Days.

Macros:

"1 Shoot Macro":
    Code:
    #showtooltip Shadow Dance 
    /castsequence reset=14 Premeditation, Slice and Dice, Garrote, Cheap Shot, 14,  Grievous Gladiator's Leather Gloves, Shadow Dance, Ambush, Eviscerate, Marked for Death, Eviscerate, Ambush, Eviscerate, Ambush, Ambush
    My Macro incl Grievous Gladiator's Leather Gloves cause im Engineer. You can also use trinkets, Pots and whatever you want in this Macro.
    Its always better to do it on your own, but sometimes its just nice to see how a 500k War drop to 50k HP in defstance while you press 1 button^^

Sap Macro
    Code:
    #showtooltip Sap 
    /cleartarget
    /targetenemyplayer
    /cast [stance:1/3, harm, nodead] Sap
    Premeditation Macros:
    Many Rogs just never use Premeditation, its an nice Talent with a soooo short CD, so why not bind it to your spells like CS?
    Code:
    #showtooltip Cheap Shot
    /cast Premeditation
    /cast Cheap Shot
    Code:
    #showtooltip Garrote
    /cast Premeditation
    /cast Garrote
    Code:
    #showtooltip Premeditation 
    /cast Premeditation
    /cast Slice and Dice
    Shadow Blades opener Macro
    Code:
    #showtooltip Shadow Blades
    /castsequence reset=14 Premeditation, Slice and Dice, Garrote, Cheap Shot, 14, Shadow Blades
    Engineer ultra speed Macro:
    Code:
    #showtooltip Sprint
    /castsequence reset=60 Sprint, Grievous Gladiator's Waistband of Cruelty
    Press this will just sprint, press it again use the Engineer Speed boost, reset after 60 sec. So it will safe you 1 Button.

I just start this guide cause im very high on Magic Mushrooms atm and feel like i should write somthing, the guide has just some basics and is very small atm. I may or may not @ more in the next Days. ( incl links if http://mop.openwow.com/ will ever work again^^ )

Sorry for the English hope you understand everything ;) And now have Fun.
    Edited: October 17, 2015

2. Nice guide, I'm planning on rolling a Rogue soon. I'll definitelly use some advice.
    Btw you look sexy on that picture ;)