1. Whats the fastest way of leveling

I just joined the server, and i'm wondering what's the fastest.
    I'm playing with a premade group of 5 people, would dungeoning our way to 70/80 be faster than questing?

2. I just joined the server, and i'm wondering what's the fastest.
    I'm playing with a premade group of 5 people, would dungeoning our way to 70/80 be faster than questing?
    Solo questing is easily the most efficient way to get some levels. Of course you can do some dungeons and do the dungeon quests but it doesn't really compare with solo questing if you want the fastest xp/hour.

3. Solo questing is easily the most efficient way to get some levels. Of course you can do some dungeons and do the dungeon quests but it doesn't really compare with solo questing if you want the fastest xp/hour.
    Solo questing is actually the slowest method of them all. Some quests that are mandatory take 40 minutes instead of 5 because its overcrowded)

Fastest way is grinding mobs and abusing the super fast respawn rates. (only good for some classes, 15 hours 61-70)

2nd fastest is probably farming instances in 3-4 people. (took 30-40 minutes to get one level in scarlet monastery)

4. Go download Zygor's levelling addon, follow that. Pretty quick. When you run into some mobs that give you good xp, grind them for a bit or something. Been working pretty well for me so far. Also, log out in an area that gives you rested xp, that little bit is always nice too.