1. How to beat frost DK/holy paladin.

Whenever I que at 2000+ I start to meet only frost dk/holy paladin teams.

This setup became godlike after the 3.3.5b changes and its simply impossible to beat as warpal (we loose 8/10 times)

No mather which setup I play (resto sham/prot,shatter,warpal,rp) we always get rekt by 2 tards spaming 3 buttons.

How to beat this 0 brain setup?

Are there any counters at all?

2. Make the pally pop all his cds then kill pally then move to dk/war.l only way is to kill healer or run there mana out. holy pally cant heal with no mana

3. Waste 5min, hope it's dirtyga ===> perma ban again

4. Make the pally pop all his cds then kill pally then move to dk/war.l only way is to kill healer or run there mana out. holy pally cant heal with no mana
    Whata guide. Im amazed. Can i try? Kill pally than dk and u win. Thx
    Btw, I had some issues against frost dk/hpala here too. Its cause 3.3.5b, right? Cause DKs dont have same burst in 3.3.5a, actualy i never lost against forst dk in 3.3.5a, but on BR i faced him 3 times, lost every arena. Its amazing how dk can burst me in one freeze + HoJ.

5. How to beat this 0 brain setup?

Are there any counters at all?
    And warr+Hpala is not a zero brain setup?
    Fdk is very vulnerable to kitting so a range dps team can counter them. Fdk struggels especially against Fmage.

6. If you play war pal, against Fdk Pal your war have to be amazing and really good to can win that you have to have right gear.
    People think if you have Dementia you gonna win fdk pal which is ****ing joke if the dk and the pal can play little bit you never will win in dementia because the dk make more dmg than warrior in stacks. If they force the block of the war or trinket of the pal in dementia before freez thats mean in freez the pal have to bubble or the war have to wall.
    At this moment with dementia and this patch you cant win good Fdk pal if they know what to do as war pal.
    About the mages if the dk is good its more easy with fdk vs fmage than with warrior.

7. Whata guide. Im amazed. Can i try? Kill pally than dk and u win. Thx
    Btw, I had some issues against frost dk/hpala here too. Its cause 3.3.5b, right? Cause DKs dont have same burst in 3.3.5a, actualy i never lost against forst dk in 3.3.5a, but on BR i faced him 3 times, lost every arena. Its amazing how dk can burst me in one freeze + HoJ.

Yes because of the changes its impossible to beat good fdk pal as warpal.

Before you could spam dispell all diseases=get sacred cleansing=1/3 of chains/HC/HoJ/HB miss

Now HC doesnt break on damage so they can stack seal of vengeance and kill anything in 5-10 seconds and you cant SWD it too.

I think this comp doesnt have hard counter, I sometimes beat them as mm/ret but if they counter gear its 0 chance

8. just reroll rogue/mage u win pmuch 2/3 games vs frostdk/hpalas )))

9. Yes because of the changes its impossible to beat good fdk pal as warpal.

Before you could spam dispell all diseases=get sacred cleansing=1/3 of chains/HC/HoJ/HB miss

Now HC doesnt break on damage so they can stack seal of vengeance and kill anything in 5-10 seconds and you cant SWD it too.

I think this comp doesnt have hard counter, I sometimes beat them as mm/ret but if they counter gear its 0 chance
    lol
    I died.

Spoiler: Show
    while laughing

10. Play Frost Mage/Disc, and feel good when you see them Frost DK/Hpaladins start their own How-to-kill XX/XX thread.

Just kidding, yay for all DKs :3

11. Says FDKs + Hpallys are a 0 brain setup...
    Plays warrior+hpally.

Plot twist: He has no brain.
    As I'm a nice guy I'll give you some advice: FDKs are the deadliest class to fight face-to-face, but they're easy to kite.

12. If you claim to win hpal fdk as ret hunter and say its hard counter as pal war it's pretty invalid statement.

You can only beat them as ret hunter if they are 1500. If youre struggling as pal war vs 1500 hpal fdk's this thread is pretty much pointless.

Then hophell jumps in and claims that you have to ACTUALLY PLAY GOOD TO WIN (OR USE RIGHT GEAR) lol.

jesus

On serious note, you do need mainstream fotm comp to have decent chance (or warlock / healer) then again no warlocks in 2s cus dampening as warlock vs warriors is legit.
    Edited: November 24, 2015

13. Says FDKs + Hpallys are a 0 brain setup...
    Plays warrior+hpally.

Plot twist: He has no brain.
    As I'm a nice guy I'll give you some advice: FDKs are the deadliest class to fight face-to-face, but they're easy to kite.
    I love you completely skipped "No mather which setup I play (resto sham/prot,shatter,warpal,rp) " just to say some **** about warpal. You are the no brained one here buddy.

If you claim to win hpal fdk as ret hunter and say its hard counter as pal war it's pretty invalid statement.

You can only beat them as ret hunter if they are 1500. If youre struggling as pal war vs 1500 hpal fdk's this thread is pretty much pointless.

Then hophell jumps in and claims that you have to ACTUALLY PLAY GOOD TO WIN (OR USE RIGHT GEAR) lol.

jesus

On serious note, you do need mainstream fotm comp to have decent chance (or warlock / healer) then again no warlocks in 2s cus dampening as warlock vs warriors is legit.

please save your trashtalk

hophell is probably the best 2s hpal now and he has lot of experience with warpal/fdkpal

oh btw i was speaking with shinta the other day and he said that "frost dk hpal is the strongest 3.3.5b comp and can beat warpal 8/10"

and It was actually mystic+mdma i was struggling against

but what do i expect from a fdk who gets farmed by ret/disc

14. How to beat a DK:
    1º Have brain.
    2º Dispell diseases.
    3º Kite DK.
    4º Focus Healer.
    5º Do the opposite.
    6º Lose.
    7º Come to the forums to complain and say some random sh*t.

Plot twist: Remember to always include "It's impossible to beat fdks/hpal" in your replies, and also remember to tell everybody who disagrees with you a no-brained.

15. Why are FDK/HPal so powerful on Blackrock? I never heard someone even playing that comp on retail. What changes from 3.3.5b overpowered them?

12 Last