1. Questions about Healers!

Hi, people. I am new in Warmane and i took counsel with a friend to start in Deathwing realm but this is a different story. So i have an experience mainly with healer classes before. My questions are simple - first, are there some critical bugs with holy paladin, resto shaman, resto druid, holy or disco priest (i mean are these classes enough fixed) and second, who is best from these classes on this realm (just i want to whisper them in-game, so i can make a decision faster). The fraction doesn't matter for me because i'm only PvE orientated. I don't want detailed explanations, just try to follow this order:
    1. Holy paladin - (some words about it)
    2. Resto Shaman - (some words about it)
    3. Resto Druid - (some words about it)
    4. Holy/Disco Priest - (some words about it)
    Best healers on this realm in your opinion:
    1. Holy Paladin - (who)
    2. Resto Shamana - (who)
    3. Resto Druid - (who)
    4. Holy Priest - (who)
    5. Disco Priest - (who)

Thank You very much :)

2. Hi, people. I am new in Warmane and i took counsel with a friend to start in Deathwing realm but this is a different story. So i have an experience mainly with healer classes before. My questions are simple - first, are there some critical bugs with holy paladin, resto shaman, resto druid, holy or disco priest (i mean are these classes enough fixed) and second, who is best from these classes on this realm (just i want to whisper them in-game, so i can make a decision faster). The fraction doesn't matter for me because i'm only PvE orientated. I don't want detailed explanations, just try to follow this order:
    1. Holy paladin - (some words about it)
    2. Resto Shaman - (some words about it)
    3. Resto Druid - (some words about it)
    4. Holy/Disco Priest - (some words about it)
    Best healers on this realm in your opinion:
    1. Holy Paladin - (who)
    2. Resto Shamana - (who)
    3. Resto Druid - (who)
    4. Holy Priest - (who)
    5. Disco Priest - (who)

Thank You very much :)
    First off, there's no such thing as "best healers" in PvE. There's literally so few occasions an extremely skilled player is gonna be noticed for being good (i.e being able to deal with an unexpected circumstance, micromanaging, covering other people's slack, pulling extra-role plays, etc) that you shouldn't worry about it. I'd rather talk to "reliable players", whoever is knowledgeable enough about the class and can perform well enough to be called a solid player.

Anyways, CRITICAL BUGS, no not really. There are a few for each class but nothing too broken. Maybe Beacon of Light not working on VDW could be.

And I don't know what kind of words you want about these classes, you want to get a brief introduction to each healing spec? I think you could just research it.

3. There are some buggs for Holy paladins. Here are the are positive ones:

Beacon of Light healing receives double % bonuses, i.e. Divine Illumination would give 80% instead of 40%.
    When you Flash of Light a target that has Sacred Shield active, the HoT receives the same benefits that BoL does (double dipping).
    Seals proc a LOT. Your Seal of Wisdom will keep your mana up very nicely, I am not sure if this is actual bug or it's the way it's meant to be since I have not played retail.

Negative:
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/521
    It's the only major thing I can think of.

4. First off, there's no such thing as "best healers" in PvE. There's literally so few occasions an extremely skilled player is gonna be noticed for being good (i.e being able to deal with an unexpected circumstance, micromanaging, covering other people's slack, pulling extra-role plays, etc) that you shouldn't worry about it. I'd rather talk to "reliable players", whoever is knowledgeable enough about the class and can perform well enough to be called a solid player.

Anyways, CRITICAL BUGS, no not really. There are a few for each class but nothing too broken. Maybe Beacon of Light not working on VDW could be.

And I don't know what kind of words you want about these classes, you want to get a brief introduction to each healing spec? I think you could just research it.
    Ok, i understand you. Probably my question wasn't so correct but just tell me some nicknames on good and skilled players where i can talk with them and which fraction they are. Second i know perfect how works and how should works all healers classes because i was on retail during Wotlk period before 7,8 years. Just i want from you to say for every class some critical bug but how i understand, there aren't. About Beacon of Light and Valitria, it is good. Beacon shouldn't work when paladin heal Valitria.

5. There are some buggs for Holy paladins. Here are the are positive ones:

Beacon of Light healing receives double % bonuses, i.e. Divine Illumination would give 80% instead of 40%.
    When you Flash of Light a target that has Sacred Shield active, the HoT receives the same benefits that BoL does (double dipping).
    Seals proc a LOT. Your Seal of Wisdom will keep your mana up very nicely, I am not sure if this is actual bug or it's the way it's meant to be since I have not played retail.

Negative:
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/521
    It's the only major thing I can think of.
    Hm as i see there are problem with legendary Valanyr. As i understood here you need coins to recive it. Actually on retail no one from serious and good healers got use of it because for them it was really trash item. Even more of them did prefer to use weapon from ICC 10hc or 25n instead of Valanyr but nvm. I don't know how Valanyr works here but i don't care too. So thank you anyway :)

6. About Beacon of Light and Valitria, it is good. Beacon shouldn't work when paladin heal Valitria.
    It should, actually.

https://bossypally.wordpress.com/201...-who-to-beacon

Actually on retail no one from serious and good healers got use of it because for them it was really trash item. Even more of them did prefer to use weapon from ICC 10hc or 25n instead of Valanyr but nvm.
    You don't really know much. The proc is insanely good. You can also switch weapons while Val'anyr proc is on icd, if anything.

Two of the world first LK 25Hc videos and the realm first from Ysera, for reference:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fh7kQkQkLik
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgckZnEeq7w
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5maMpkyV7c

All of them had Val'anyr in the raid. But they're probably not serious guilds, right?
    Edited: November 18, 2015

7. Hm probably you are right. It was really long time ago as i said before 7,8 years. Thank you. Actually who are you in-game so i can whisper you Jijipls ?

8. It should, actually.

https://bossypally.wordpress.com/201...-who-to-beacon

You don't really know much. The proc is insanely good. You can also switch weapons while Val'anyr proc is on icd, if anything.

Two of the world first LK 25Hc videos and the realm first from Ysera, for reference:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fh7kQkQkLik
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgckZnEeq7w
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5maMpkyV7c

All of them had Val'anyr in the raid. But they're probably not serious guilds, right?
    OMG Jijipls you are unique. This boy Milenko is 100% right. So now i want to explain you something because proly you don't know. When as all ICC was opened in patch 3.3.0 almost all pro guilds and guilds where race for world and realm firsts did start only with icc 25n and 25hc to collect pre-gear and prepared themself for LK 25hc because you know they can't kill LK 25hc with only TOC or ICC10N gear . Ofc as pro guild masters in the begining of this achievement no one will give good wepon or item to healer because to do world first, you need good and geared DPSers. The tactic is simple "put on the healers with some decent gear enough for healing LK 25hc and do max possable to gear DPSers" because from them depents LK's killing. Because this reason what is right if you race to be top guild, the healers always was ignored about gear. And because the more healers in pro guilds had not choose for weapon (because no one will give them weapon from ICC 25n or 25hc, even some casters was with mana regen weapons for realm firsts because the time pressed them - everyone wanted to be first), Valanyr was only good weapon for them and easy for reaching from quest. The healers had enough time before patch 3.3.0 to collect shards and complete the valanyr's quest (Ulduar came with patch 3.1.0). But why you need to think about that and just to post something wrong unprepared? This that you saw some healer to use Valanyr don't point this healer like it so so much O_o. After this tense moment did finish and more guilds started to kill LOD then more from these healers took good weapons and immediatelty replaced Valanyr's because everyone of them knows perfect that even Royal from 25n is in time better than Valanyr cause the better stats for example. So look in google for some interviews from old best healers and im sure you will see for real what they mean about valanyr. Personal for me the legendary weapon is good only for Holy Pala but not in molten, i talk for retail. Even before some months i did happen to meet such theme from healers from Paragon, Method, Stars and Burning Legions i think. Other fun information: before some years i saw statistic for Paragon's players in World First LK 25hc: All healers in raid was with gear around 5.8-5.9k GS(look that on Paragon's world first kill resto shaman has 31,8k mana priest 29,7k mana full buffed. Do you know how much GS you need for thus mana? Even 5.6k GS. Try to kill LOD here with all healers under 6k gs i will tell you what will happend, all healers will be oom before 1st phase to be ended). And i don't know why every healer here exalt Vala'nyr after even effect is under decent. Go in some good raid 25hc i mean really good not with brain death ppl and if you do more than 100k absorbs only from valanyr i will tell you BRAVO!. For more from bosses valanyr will proc max 3,4 times for LOD around 8,9 times and im sure you will do max 150k absorbs from it. If healers know what to do in raid you dont need even disco priest what about valanyr. Wtf ppl really start to learn how to heal and don't run behind some weapon for reason why you sux. Wotlk is so so comersial and old expansion yet that ppl even in 100 LODs more couldn't learn what to do. I had valanyr before molten wipe, i took it for 45 coins and i really sry because for almost 8 months where i had it i used it only 2 times and i was not impressive. Jijipls, so do you feel my point ?

Milenko about your question.
    For shaman and paladin whisper Teamstars in-game, for druid Warhole for Priest Whysosexxy. I think they will explain you detailed on your questions, cause as i see in this forum just ppl never will learn to think 2 times before to post something. So sadly for real...
    Edited: November 20, 2015

9. i cant believe i actually read that whole thing
    not responding tho

10. Spoiler: Show
    OMG Jijipls you are unique. This boy Milenko is 100% right. So now i want to explain you something because proly you don't know. When as all ICC was opened in patch 3.3.0 almost all pro guilds and guilds where race for world and realm firsts did start only with icc 25n and 25hc to collect pre-gear and prepared themself for LK 25hc because you know they can't kill LK 25hc with only TOC or ICC10N gear . Ofc as pro guild masters in the begining of this achievement no one will give good wepon or item to healer because to do world first, you need good and geared DPSers. The tactic is simple "put on the healers with some decent gear enough for healing LK 25hc and do max possable to gear DPSers" because from them depents LK's killing. Because this reason what is right if you race to be top guild, the healers always was ignored about gear. And because the more healers in pro guilds had not choose for weapon (because no one will give them weapon from ICC 25n or 25hc, even some casters was with mana regen weapons for realm firsts because the time pressed them - everyone wanted to be first), Valanyr was only good weapon for them and easy for reaching from quest. The healers had enough time before patch 3.3.0 to collect shards and complete the valanyr's quest (Ulduar came with patch 3.1.0). But why you need to think about that and just to post something wrong unprepared? This that you saw some healer to use Valanyr don't point this healer like it so so much O_o. After this tense moment did finish and more guilds started to kill LOD then more from these healers took good weapons and immediatelty replaced Valanyr's because everyone of them knows perfect that even Royal from 25n is in time better than Valanyr cause the better stats for example. So look in google for some interviews from old best healers and im sure you will see for real what they mean about valanyr. Personal for me the legendary weapon is good only for Holy Pala but not in molten, i talk for retail. Even before some months i did happen to meet such theme from healers from Paragon, Method, Stars and Burning Legions i think. Other fun information: before some years i saw statistic for Paragon's players in World First LK 25hc: All healers in raid was with gear around 5.8-5.9k GS(look that on Paragon's world first kill resto shaman has 31,8k mana priest 29,7k mana full buffed. Do you know how much GS you need for thus mana? Even 5.6k GS. Try to kill LOD here with all healers under 6k gs i will tell you what will happend, all healers will be oom before 1st phase to be ended). And i don't know why every healer here exalt Vala'nyr after even effect is under decent. Go in some good raid 25hc i mean really good not with brain death ppl and if you do more than 100k absorbs only from valanyr i will tell you BRAVO!. For more from bosses valanyr will proc max 3,4 times for LOD around 8,9 times and im sure you will do max 150k absorbs from it. If healers know what to do in raid you dont need even disco priest what about valanyr. Wtf ppl really start to learn how to heal and don't run behind some weapon for reason why you sux. Wotlk is so so comersial and old expansion yet that ppl even in 100 LODs more couldn't learn what to do. I had valanyr before molten wipe, i took it for 45 coins and i really sry because for almost 8 months where i had it i used it only 2 times and i was not impressive. Jijipls, so do you feel my point ?

Milenko about your question.
    For shaman and paladin whisper Teamstars in-game, for druid Warhole for Priest Whysosexxy. I think they will explain you detailed on your questions, cause as i see in this forum just ppl never will learn to think 2 times before to post something. So sadly for real...
    You should really read what someone says before posting 40000 lines of text, nothing Jiji said was incorrect yet your condescending tone suggests otherwise . Jiji mentioned ICD swapping with valanyr for a reason, as it does out perform Scepter alone if used in conjunction with Scepter. As far as saying Valanyr will only do maximum 150k on LoD, thats a complete joke. The proc accounts for between 10-20% of a players effective healing on average, and with a decent healer doing on average of 4 mil on LoD, thats between 400-800k. Considering your suggesting swapping that amount of absorbs for a smaller amount of throughput (which in the current meta will most likely be turned into overhealing) for 15 seconds per cycle is absurd.

PS. when someone asks for the best healers of every class in the game, don't link them a bunch of healers from one guild, especially a second tier one as it is, as that is just gonna mislead Milenko into siphoning knowledge from people that may or may not be any good at the given class.

Anyways on topic, @Milenko if you want information about healing classes and specs, using retail information sources (ie. ElitistJerks and such) in conjunction with bugtracker and certain warmane guides will give you the knowledge to outperform 99.99% of this server if that knowledge is applied to your gameplay. I would suggest refraining from seeking advice from one person or any one single source, as people are often wrong.

11. Just as a heads up, people were using Scarab Brooch for the LoD.

12. Hm i really like a girls with baby voice :). Belsi did your start to talk with a normal voice or still ppl hear from your RC "aaaa-gu-gu-gu-gu" ? :) How old you was? - 19,20 years ? :)

13. i cant believe i actually read that whole thing
    not responding tho
    Ofc how you can say something "black" on this "white" ?
    Edited: November 21, 2015

14. You should really read what someone says before posting 40000 lines of text, nothing Jiji said was incorrect yet your condescending tone suggests otherwise . Jiji mentioned ICD swapping with valanyr for a reason, as it does out perform Scepter alone if used in conjunction with Scepter. As far as saying Valanyr will only do maximum 150k on LoD, thats a complete joke. The proc accounts for between 10-20% of a players effective healing on average, and with a decent healer doing on average of 4 mil on LoD, thats between 400-800k. Considering your suggesting swapping that amount of absorbs for a smaller amount of throughput (which in the current meta will most likely be turned into overhealing) for 15 seconds per cycle is absurd.

PS. when someone asks for the best healers of every class in the game, don't link them a bunch of healers from one guild, especially a second tier one as it is, as that is just gonna mislead Milenko into siphoning knowledge from people that may or may not be any good at the given class.

Anyways on topic, @Milenko if you want information about healing classes and specs, using retail information sources (ie. ElitistJerks and such) in conjunction with bugtracker and certain warmane guides will give you the knowledge to outperform 99.99% of this server if that knowledge is applied to your gameplay. I would suggest refraining from seeking advice from one person or any one single source, as people are often wrong.
    On this i can say really BLA BLA BLA. Np whisper me in-game and i can show you a lot of recounts from around 5,6 guilds where i was for these 5,6 years total + a lot of pug raids like BANEs , RSs, 25hc. And you said "when someone asks for the best healers of every class in the game, don't link them a bunch of healers from one guild" - pls don't run behind some reason as excuse really dude. If you want to be good you will do all posable to play in top guild and not to run behind your guild as excuse. No one is guilty that you can't do it. And before you to start for real life, i have perfect real life just when i play WoW in my free time i know why i play it, not just to play something. For example why all of the best healers in retail are from top guilds but no one of them is in trash guild? Or you want to tell me that they switch guilds every month? If you do 800 absorb with valanyr on LOD with not braindeath ppl i just will delete all my toons. Actually why everyone here just post something but no one say his nickname in-game? Some complex or what? Don't worry i don't bite but its fun you to say this in middle of Dalaran to can more ppl laught at you. Dude no one said Valanyr is wrong for switching but ppl want to prove me it's best wepon for healers. So now ill tell you on which characters this weapon is realy great and BiS for some reason. First it's Holy Paladin but it should be nice if the proc works with Beacon of Light because for real Holy Paladin don't need so much amount of SP as other healers. Second (better sit because you can fall to the ground) Shadow Priest. Do i need explain you why or one time at least you will use brain? Gear is nothing if you know how to play. If you are good even with trash gear you will do perfect game. The Recount is nothing too. You can't say to ppl just to read retail guides for private server because this is total wrong. Why don't tell them to read retail guide for enhancement shaman for example? Maybe because enha shaman here in warmane has total different mechanic than retail or you didn't know this? I don't want to add the bugs in instances. Sorry Warmane Stuff but i have a need to tell this finaly: "i'm really pissed from idiiots in this server!" Shall we cont with this theme more or finally you will stop to post wrong information?
    Edited: November 21, 2015

12 Last