1. Soul Shards!

Hey there,

I understand the Lordaeron is supposed to be as Blizzlike as possible, but I doubt I speak alone with this change I propose: Is there any chance the Soul Shards for Warlock's could be made into at least stacks of twenty? They take up an exponential amount of bag-space and it is a simple quality-of-life change, it affects nothing outside of inventory management.

Thanks!

2. presenting you the best answer ppl will come up with against it

"NO THIS IS HARDCORE !!!!1111"

3. Yeah and why we even still need Reagents to buff
    oh and please add Massress from Cata

edit: obviously the most dont get sarcasm so lemme add a huge trollface here
    Edited: November 24, 2015

4. don't play a warlock then, you know what you get into once you create your character..

stupidest request of today, congrats!

5. I wouldn't go quite that far. Yes, I am aware of what I am getting myself into, but honestly there are some quality-of-life changes that have been made in the later expansions that just make sense, to me, this would be a simple thing to do for something that is a bit of a nuisance. As I said, it's bag management at best, so I'm not sure how this request is stupid.

To tell me I shouldn't play a Warlock because of one very minor annoyance is the stupidest part of all of this by far.

6. Yeah and why we even still need Reagents to buff
    oh and please add Massress from Cata
    yes exactly because stacking items that are already there is completely the same like adding mass resurrection.

10/10 logic

7. oh and please add Massress from Cata
    except mass res is bugged on warmane cata realms

8. I have no issue with my soul shards, during raids I keep an average of 20-25 and the rest of the day I keep around 2-5. Just get decent sized bags.

9. ah wait yeah and if u are already changing some things how about making hunter shot endless arrows (no need for arrows), no need for mats for spells(every class), transmute PLZ too, RDF enabled , but other then those things im fine. actually just MoP.
    it was saracsm for every1 who didnt understand, hope i made my point.

10. Roll a shadow priest, cuz you're a disgrace to the warlock community.

11. There´s a difference between buying bunch of 1k stack arrows and not having to bother about them for 2days and farming shards between every single arena as a dlock. I would be up for this but 20stack is kinda op stacks of 3would be nice.

12. It would be nice but gays who no play warlock dont agree caus dont care

13. There´s a difference between buying bunch of 1k stack arrows and not having to bother about them for 2days and farming shards between every single arena as a dlock. I would be up for this but 20stack is kinda op stacks of 3would be nice.

oh no, soul shards for free, while arrows cost gold, besides, we need it to dps, you just need it for a few things

14. 'Lordaeron realm features - Keep those suggestions strictly to the Lordaeron section of the forum. Do not suggest or demand that the already-confirmed realm features be disabled, removed, etc.'

No, I am quite clearly not blind.

12 Last