1. Deadly gladiator season

Is there any info yet about pvp? What rating reqs it will be? How long a season will last? There is little talk about the pvp on here. That worries me abit

2. Is there any info yet about pvp? What rating reqs it will be? How long a season will last? There is little talk about the pvp on here. That worries me abit
    Why would you worry?

You will craft the 78 pvp set, earn the Ilvl 200 set at honor, and arena for epics. And the seasons will release alongside raid content. It's all very simple

3. Well I know for that fact prot warrior and Restokin will be Glad first ses. Tested on rogue and mage. in 3s KFC or turbo. RMP will be skull****ed by burst dmg and L$D is not to be worry about yet.

4. Well I know for that fact prot warrior and Restokin will be Glad first ses. Tested on rogue and mage. in 3s KFC or turbo. RMP will be skull****ed by burst dmg and L$D is not to be worry about yet.
    I disagree with you, with 3.3.5a changes and patch 3.0.9 gear, meaning still low resi, affli locks will most likely dominate the ladder due to high dot dmg, RMD will probably still stay the #1 comp as it was all thru WotLK.

5. Well I know for that fact prot warrior and Restokin will be Glad first ses. Tested on rogue and mage. in 3s KFC or turbo. RMP will be skull****ed by burst dmg and L$D is not to be worry about yet.
    One of the funniest things i read today.

Warriors are going to be worst tier until mjolnir runestone. Warrior was nerfed after rele season to dog tier.

LSP is going to be one of the strongest comps.

6. My bet is that beast cleave gonna dominate because its the setup that pulls the highest burst dmg on low resilience.

7. My bet is that beast cleave gonna dominate because its the setup that pulls the highest burst dmg on low resilience.
    Ayy lmao mate, TSG will faceroll over that comp. Rip hunter with slow rip shaman disarm

8. Ayy lmao mate, TSG will faceroll over that comp. Rip hunter with slow rip shaman disarm
    Beast cleave gonna burst down the DK in a matter of seconds.
    Also, I dont think that arms warrior gonna pull much dmg in deadly gear.

9. Anyone know the rating req for wep/shoulders?

10. Anyone know the rating req for wep/shoulders?
    1800/2200.

Usually pure melee classes lag behind with low gear scaling during early expansions. While damage over time casters/healers shine. CC will dominate until burst damage is backed by decent Ilvl

With that said, every class is great with a good player smashing his keyboard

11. I checked from old blizzard ratings now and I see that deadly season got some wierd rating req compared to later, 1930 for weps and 2050 for shoulders. Hopefully they will copy that