1. [A] KFT - A Tauren A Day Keeps the Devil Away (PvE)

Kentucky Fried Tauren a.k.a KFT
    was forged in late November 2015

Kentucky Fried Tauren is a new guild to the rankings, and we are here to bring you the future of a well-playing guild. So how exactly ARE we different? What makes us shine out from the crowd?
    A brand new guild formed by a bunch of well experienced friends with the effort to contribute a new high quality guild. Our main purpose is not to find people with the gear but to find the ones with quality and ready to go on one hell of a journey with us. We do not tolerate flaming or hate on people who make mistakes, however if you are not certain of what you are doing in following ICC raids you have nothing to do with us!

What's required to join KFT?
    As mentioned earlier, we are not striving for gearscore. Let's put it this way, we rather have one with lower gear but with quality whom we can help gear up than some stupid bis geared dps who believe they are the best dps on the server. Another thing we really require in our guild is the fact that you can speak and understand English in a pretty decent way. Other than that, feel free to apply!

What about raiding?
    Right now we do not have exact days we do exact raids. We do raid 6 or 7 PM ST different day to day pretty much every day in the week. Friday and Saturdays will most likely be the days we take some break and enjoy friends and real life.

Progress?
    ICC10 Normal - 12/12
    ICC10 Heroic - 12/12
    Ruby Sanctum 10 Normal - 4/4
    Ruby Sanctum 10 Heroic -4/4
    ICC25 Normal - 12/12
    ICC25 Heroic - 12/12
    Ruby Sanctum 25 Normal - 4/4
    Ruby Sanctum 25 Heroic - 0/4 - Not attempted

Where do I apply?
    Here: KFT Website
    Make sure you write it as good you possibly can for a well deserved rank in the guild.
    You can also read more on the forum, such guild rules and more.

Leading team
    GM: Osthy
    Officer:, Kolinda, and Soetboegen

Progress Pictures

Edited: February 23, 2016

2. Well well, if it isn't Osthy, how are you bud?

Regardless, good luck with your guild. I myself haven't played WoW since August, but, I might come back next year to give it a go again.
    It's been a long time, I forgot everything about this game! (Jk)
    Anyway, have a good one, and hope your guild will flourish. To be fair, I'm sure it will. ;)
    There's plenty of good players out there, and hey, if you're in for a talk, you can find me on skype.
    Cheers and goodluck,

Myph.

3. Well well, if it isn't Osthy, how are you bud?

Regardless, good luck with your guild. I myself haven't played WoW since August, but, I might come back next year to give it a go again.
    It's been a long time, I forgot everything about this game! (Jk)
    Anyway, have a good one, and hope your guild will flourish. To be fair, I'm sure it will. ;)
    There's plenty of good players out there, and hey, if you're in for a talk, you can find me on skype.
    Cheers and goodluck,

Myph.
    Oh so nice to hear from you, Henk!

Really glad to get such support from such a legend, means a lot!
    Great, I'll ask you some questions if ever needed, believe I could use a tip or two from you, we all could!
    Once again glad to see you and yet that beautiful face of yours!
    Have a good one!

4. Our 2nd bane in 2 weeks of raiding.

5. Our first 25 man run tonight, Cleared ICC25 normal with one sad wipe on Lich king!

6. One shotted eveything through icc25n on alt run tonight, well done.
    ICC25hc is finally getting progress, still need a bit more for VDW!
    Cheers

7. VDW cleared!
    Sindra and LK to go now!
    Gj KFT!

8. gj guys , we are getting near to our first LoD tries :)

9. Sindragosa down!

Lich king 23%!
    Keep it up!

Osthy
    Edited: January 20, 2016

123 ... Last