1. Grandmaster None

Only a few people were able to obtain Grandmaster professions, specifically in gathering ones?
    Is this intended or some kind of screw up? Please let me know....

Thanks in advance <3

2. U saw somebody learn it?
    It should be buggged for everybody

3. I just saw some guildies learn the grand master professions and it seems that only the herbalism one is bugged after the last crash.

4. U saw somebody learn it?
    It should be buggged for everybody
    Some people claim that they were able to learn it. Rip realm first race.

5. You've PTR to test it, and fail af

6. Yes, it's true.

Some people were really able to learn it. And I also noticed that they were in Borean Tundra.

Keep the updates coming :)

7. Some people claim that they were able to learn it. Rip realm first race.
    Thank u again Molten, such a fair Realm First race, u did it once again

8. You guys are online? I just keep being sent back to the server list when I attempt to log in :s

9. So can anyone actually confirm here if he/she was able to learn some profs and which were those?

10. I don't think people care about "Realm-First 450 Herbalism" nearly as much as "Realm-First Kel'Thuzad Kill"

11. I don't think people care about "Realm-First 450 Herbalism" nearly as much as "Realm-First Kel'Thuzad Kill"
    Those who are not in top 2 guilds care more than you would think.

12. I am not able to learn anything either, in Howling Fjord. Would be nice to have it fixed! :P

13. Well i do care not to be stuck at 385 mining at level 80 like when TBC got released

14. Learned alchemy grand master before wotlk launch 30-40min but in borean cant learn herbalism ...

15. Yup realy stinks not having to get grand master fishing...Nicely done.

12 Last