1. Neltharion's Most Cancerous Thing Since Wipe

this originally started off with 10 people from my guild slow walking across Orgrimmar and Durotar and then plebians joined us and lets just say turned the tryhard train into the cancer train

HAIL ZE GINGER OUR GREAT GM!
    P.s. Tryhards aren't responsible for any offensive responses found in these pictures.
    <3 gungo

2. too sad those *****s destroyed your funny train (no joke or sarcasm here!), because things like that shows me that wow can be fun with friends without farming gear all the time (bgs dungeons raids etc).

btw that guy who spammed "seeeig hall ginger" should get banned , he cleary meant "sieg heil" ><

3. < Racist Mailbox Blockers Inc > kek

4. < Racist Mailbox Blockers Inc > kek
    < We take multiboxers to Stormwind and wipe while everyone laughs at us > kekekekekekek

5. < We take multiboxers to Stormwind and wipe while everyone laughs at us > kekekekekekek
    that was pretty good kekekek

6. < We take multiboxers to Stormwind at 4am ST and wipe while everyone laughs at us > kekekekekekek
    Fixed it. Kekeke

7. < We take multiboxers to Stormwind and wipe while everyone laughs at us > kekekekekekek
    Excuse me, aren't you that Expertise stacking Unholy DK? Any why talk about city raids when your second-rate guild can't even dream of approaching Stormwind gates? That makes no sense mate.

8. Excuse me, aren't you that Expertise stacking Unholy DK? Any why talk about city raids when your second-rate guild can't even dream of approaching Stormwind gates? That makes no sense mate.
    lel fyi i wasnt aware expertise was bugged, nor did i stack it, stop talking out of your *** you arena pestilence nab.

9. You shouldn't be stacking Exp as Unholy regardless, as most of your damage comes from spells/diseases, I saw you full reforging to Expertise yesterday so please stop lying.

Better reforge to Haste which actually benefit your class unlike useless expertise or well, keep stacking expertise and enjoy being stuck at 1.6k forever.. What do I care?

Also
    stop talking out of your *** you arena pestilence nab.

10. You shouldn't be stacking Exp as Unholy regardless, as most of your damage comes from spells/diseases, I saw you full reforging to Expertise yesterday so please stop lying.

Better reforge to Haste which actually benefit your class unlike useless expertise or well, keep stacking expertise and enjoy being stuck at 1.6k forever.. What do I care?

Also

'I saw you full reforging to Expertise yesterday so please stop lying.'

pls check my gear dear medan. any dk knows your runes get refunded if you miss with a rune depleting strike. but you didnt tho did u nab.

ill also add pressing pestilence in bgs doesnt count for **** so stop talking **** nab,
    Edited: December 19, 2015

11. You shouldn't be stacking Exp as Unholy regardless, as most of your damage comes from spells/diseases, I saw you full reforging to Expertise yesterday so please stop lying.

Also

12. Yeah, took you long enough to realize expertise was such a horrible waste of reforges, glad to see that fixed. I don't blame you though, expertise stacking is nothing compared to trinketing a goddamn Sap in arena matches; which is exactly what your GM seems to be doing.
    Spoiler: Show

(this is from the same rogue who shat on you a while ago)

To make it clear, it's a horrible idea to trinket an initial sap and eat a full blind afterwards allowing your partner(s) to get slaughtered during its duration. This is very basic and even an autistic person should realize it. No wonder you guys are still stuck at 1.6k..

I could invest my time in teaching you guy a thing or two about PvP but as I said before, I'd better teach a dog how to speak.. it's a lost cause...

13. Yeah, took you long enough to realize expertise was such a horrible waste of reforges, glad to see that fixed. I don't blame you though, expertise stacking is nothing compared to trinketing a goddamn Sap in arena matches; which is exactly what your GM seems to be doing.

To make it clear, it's a horrible idea to trinket an initial sap and eat a full blind afterwards allowing your partner(s) to get slaughtered during its duration. This is very basic and even an autistic person should realize it. No wonder you guys are still stuck at 1.6k..

I could invest my time in teaching you guy a thing or two about PvP but as I said before, I'd better teach a dog how to speak.. it's a lost cause...
    'who shat on me a while ago' how far is a while ago pal. you cant tell me **** all about dk when i beat you in a duel in durotar. check my arena rating you silly dog. ill bury you a million times over in duels medan.

edit deal with it: also where the **** are you getting we trinket saps in arena, you've never met us in arena because you are scared widdle belf. then again i dont blame you for qqing after that duel we had babe <3.

[00:21:15] Caix has defeated Medan in a duel
    Edited: December 20, 2015

14. Yeah, took you long enough to realize expertise was such a horrible waste of reforges, glad to see that fixed. I don't blame you though, expertise stacking is nothing compared to trinketing a goddamn Sap in arena matches; which is exactly what your GM seems to be doing.

Canio is just like you, Medan. He makes up stories and numbers, and pretends to be good, but in reality he's ueless. Like you.

05:52:35 [Medan] whispers: on a side note, what's your highest arena rating on here?
    05:52:50 To [Medan]: 2.5k.
    05:53:47 [Medan] whispers: almost 50% of active FATALITY members have gotten past that, so that makes look hella bad xD

This is an example. You make things up. 50% of Fatality has gotten past 2.5k? Atleast you tried.

123 ... Last