1. Faerie Fire Questions (Deathwing/Ragnaros)

Couple questions.
    Imp. Faerie Fire. It gives 3% hit, but also a 3% spell crit buff to all boomkins that are in the raid group.
    Wowwiki link says, that no matter which druid casts faerie fire, if you are specced as boomkin into imp. faerie fire you will get that 3% crit buff from it.
    Which means, if tank druid casts bear faerie fire, I as a boomkin will still get 3% crit buff from it, if I put points in Imp. Faerie Fire.
    The question is, is that working here or is it bugged?
    I heard that the 3% spell crit chance is bugged, and that boomkins only gain those 3% crit if they cast faerie fire.
    They don't gain it if other druids cast it.
    Even if they have points in imp. faerie fire.
    Or is it bugged in the way that maybe every caster in raid gains that 3% crit chance buff from moonkins ff.

2nd question. Is it even worth casting faerie fire as boomy if there's a shadow priest and another druid - feral dps or feral tank .
    Since hit part of the buff doesn't stack with shadow priest hit buff (Misery), and with Imp. faerie fire that boomkins have, only boomkins gain that spell crit part of the buff.
    Isn't it better if feral druids do their faerie fire, because it will affect every physical dps?

3rd questoin. Is there a way to test it? If there is, how?

The realm I'm asking about is Deathwing, but I'm wondering about it on Lordaeron also.
    Since that core will soon come to deathwing, it would be good to know what's going on about it over there too :)
    Resources:
    1. http://wotlk.openwow.com/spell=33602
    2. http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Improved_Faerie_Fire

2. Faerie Fire, whether Faerie Fire Feral, or the Faerie Fire given by boomkins, both reduce enemy armor. If boomkins are specced into IMPROVED Faerie fire, then the boomkin's faerie fire is superior in every way to faerie fire feral, or that of someone who didnt spec into improved.

What is bugged however is that Faerie Fire Feral, and unspecced Faerie Fires from nonspecced druids will constantly override your faerie fire, losing the raidwide 3% hit buff as well as the crit component for boomkins.

Always start your fights with Faerie fire, it should be the first spell you cast. Yes it is worth casting with a shadow priest. If you have a feral DPS in your raid, tell him to never touch his Faerie fire, and if he mistakingly does faerie fire, politely remind him to refrain from doing so, and recast your own.

Due to the bug of faerie fire feral overriding your improved version, the only time it wont be worthwhile for you to use faerie fire is when your raid's main tank is a Bear, as bears will cast Faerie Fire Feral every 6 seconds as it is one of their highest threat producers and they will cast it on every cooldown(6 seconds)