1. am i the only one with 100+ ms?

decided to lvl up a bit but.. that lag is just plain annoying, so is that only me or there are other ppl with the same issue?

2. 100-150 MS is hardly any lag, if at all. It's like a .5 second delay.

American players such as myself play on here with around 120~ MS, and we can still compete within PvP and PvE. If you had 200+ MS, then you can complain about lag.

3. well im used to my normal 40-60 ms tops while playing on blackrock realm, hopefully they`ll work on that and fix it in the future

4. its lagg always at peak times, whic is fuking stupid imho, cant play arenas with 0.5-1 sec constant delay, ppl are getting fuking frustrated, either open another lordaeron or reduce cap abit so ppl can enjoy playing, and not get brain tumor from playin on lordaeron, ffs with 10k cap wtf are u thinking?

5. There is no lag, living in france and 50 ms always

6. well im used to my normal 40-60 ms tops while playing on blackrock realm, hopefully they`ll work on that and fix it in the future
    If you are living on the west coast and blackrock is hosted in Europe as the rest of the servers then it's not possible for you to have 40-60ms if you are living on the east coast it is close to impossible too, you should have at least 80ms
    Edited: December 26, 2015

7. its lagg always at peak times, whic is fuking stupid imho, cant play arenas with 0.5-1 sec constant delay, ppl are getting fuking frustrated, either open another lordaeron or reduce cap abit so ppl can enjoy playing, and not get brain tumor from playin on lordaeron, ffs with 10k cap wtf are u thinking?
    indeed mate, quality>quantity they have to do something about it becouse like this, it's simply not playeble

8. Can we please get a staff response on their progress on fixing the server delay, or if it can even be fixed with 10k pop? This realm was advertised as hardcore. It cannot be hardcore if there is .5 - 1 second delay for US players and others. Some people are just farming arenas to Rank 1 who don't have the delay, while others can't even queue. The same goes for PvE - Some raid bosses are impossible with this delay. I'm really enjoying the server, but this is the most important issue and we need to hear what the current status/progress is.

9. lol you are spoiled sir. I play with 400 ms on average and I do just fine

10. Can we please get a staff response on their progress on fixing the server delay, or if it can even be fixed with 10k pop? This realm was advertised as hardcore. It cannot be hardcore if there is .5 - 1 second delay for US players and others. Some people are just farming arenas to Rank 1 who don't have the delay, while others can't even queue. The same goes for PvE - Some raid bosses are impossible with this delay. I'm really enjoying the server, but this is the most important issue and we need to hear what the current status/progress is.
    If you're speaking of the default delay due to the distance to the server, such as USA->Europe connections for example, then it isn't going to get any better. If you're speaking of actual server delays during population cap, it is always an ongoing project to improve upon the server's stability, so you can bet it will improve there.

11. Mercy - Thank you for the quick response. That's very good news to hear. Obviously playing in the US it's understandable that we would have higher latency, which is fine. It actually is really good when pop is 8k or below, so the fact that you're working on fixing it when the pop. is high is great news. Happy Holidays!