1. Quality of life at level 80

Hey there. I have a low level warrior on Lorderan, but I was thinking of moving over here for the faster leveling. What I really enjoy about WoW is running max level dungeons and heroics while gearing up to get into raids. The leveling at 1x is to slow for what I really want to do on the private servers. I was wondering how things worked, and what the community was like at level 80. Do the normal dungeons and Heroic dungeons work well? Are there enough people running them to get geared for raids at a reasonable rate? Or should I just stick it out on Lorderan for the large community and stability?

Thank you for your time and responses.

Ryodan.

2. Hello and welcome. Dungeons work pretty decently only 3 dungeons or so are bugged for rdf but only 1 maybe 2 incompletable atm. Raids work with exception of eye of eternity and parts of ulduar which can be done afaik. The core from lord will transfer to deathwing and ragnaros eventually so unless your really into progression, leveling, or the server itself then try out deathwing. Once you hit 80 it'll be easy to gear up if you know the ways to. plenty of people are around. just because we don't boost a 10k pop doesn't mean its empty. besides no que for 2 hours lol. People exaggerate abit on population and how geared people are. However requirements can be abit ridiculous. Try to find a nice guild to be around and raid with and you will be alright.

3. Leveling is a joke and don't expect much if you want to do low lvl dungeon. All northrend dungeon works except utgarde pinnacle, toc got bug in the mount part but still doable, there's some bug too in oculus but still doable. Some times you may able to do normal northrend dungeons through random queue (happen more often if you are tank or healer) but it still best for you to find your own group. For heroic counterpart, we do it more often due to that 2 eof for daily rdf hc. You can still queue and get into random group without finding your own group. However the basic requirement is quite high for everything beside icc and rs, you need to have at least 5k gs to get invite

4. I had leveled multiple toons to 80 on the pre wipe lorda. It doesn't take that long actually if you keep your questing downtime(traveling) at minimum while seperating fast quests from the slow ones and know when to grind instead of questing.

5. Well i came here from retail taking a break from WoD until legion launch, i had no intention to go lordareonon, me and couple of friends came here to have fun till legion and a rl friend who plays here recommended dearhwing, so we made our chars lvled up fast, dungeoned as a grp geared up pretty fast and now we are icc rdy with around 5.7k gs, for us is more then enough but the pugs ask for insane 6k so we tend to organise our raids with 5 of us and filling the spots with random ppl, the server is quite nice if you're experienced it will go fast but even if you arent you will have fun. Sry for the lengthy post and have fun :)