1. 60 Twinks on Lordaeron [Alliance]

Any other 60 twinks on alliance out there? Me and my buddy have a mage and a warrior twink currently, was wondering if there has been a guild made yet or if anyone else plays at 60

2. Hi, my name's Rion and I'm currently twinking on Alliance side under the guild name IDDQD.

You can contact me for more info :)

3. why twinking as a 60 on wotlk? I guess you wanna be 1 shotted by a 69'er with northrend gear. Think about it. And for 70 twinks, that is only for donors,since only they can get brutal and swp gear

4. Go 69 twinking instead. We are already a few 69 twinks on both factions. Ive seen more bgs pop lately at 60-69 bracket.

5. why twinking as a 60 on wotlk? I guess you wanna be 1 shotted by a 69'er with northrend gear. Think about it. And for 70 twinks, that is only for donors,since only they can get brutal and swp gear
    Why do you presume they twink for pvp? Maybe they want to twink for pve content

6. why twinking as a 60 on wotlk? I guess you wanna be 1 shotted by a 69'er with northrend gear. Think about it. And for 70 twinks, that is only for donors,since only they can get brutal and swp gear
    cuz 69 is for bisexual ppl like u, maybe we want 60 for t3? maybe we wanna raid cuz its fun sorry i know how to have fun unlike u

7. cuz 69 is for bisexual ppl like u, maybe we want 60 for t3? maybe we wanna raid cuz its fun sorry i know how to have fun unlike u
    Omg you are such a troll... Is it fun to pretend 10 years old boy?

8. Omg you are such a troll... Is it fun to pretend 10 years old boy?
    idk what to tell u what u just said makes 0 sense you stupid *****

9. idk what to tell u what u just said makes 0 sense you stupid *****
    Did you get your gf back?

10. I quote one of the greatest lvl 60 twinks in history.

Rxr: 69 twink bracket is for people with no taste, class and style. They should rid the world of their evil machinations. Besides, I still kick their faces in!

Cheers

11. cuz 69 is for bisexual ppl like u, maybe we want 60 for t3? maybe we wanna raid cuz its fun sorry i know how to have fun unlike u
    Lel, i am called bisexual by, judging the avatar, a 10 year old boy. I'm so hurt right now, oh no,that stings ;( . By the way, any 60 lvl twink could not stand a chance if 69 lvl twink ganks you, even guys beneath 69 could gank you all day long,making your gameplay miserable, because, at the end of a day, your death still gives honor, so i would suggest to forget the idea of twinking on 60

12. Lel, i am called bisexual by, judging the avatar, a 10 year old boy. I'm so hurt right now, oh no,that stings ;( . By the way, any 60 lvl twink could not stand a chance if 69 lvl twink ganks you, even guys beneath 69 could gank you all day long,making your gameplay miserable, because, at the end of a day, your death still gives honor, so i would suggest to forget the idea of twinking on 60
    u play 69 cuz u suck kid u didnt play in vanilla just stop talking please u get all this northrend gear to fight people in 60 raid gear to only get your *** kicked anyway xD and at least im man enough to have a pic of myself up unlike u *****

13. I'm having good memories in both scenes, the part of 60s and 69.

14. u play 69 cuz u suck kid u didnt play in vanilla just stop talking please u get all this northrend gear to fight people in 60 raid gear to only get your *** kicked anyway xD and at least im man enough to have a pic of myself up unlike u *****
    You don't know who you call kid, moma's boy, i'm years older than you kid. Yes, i didn't play vanilla, but that's cuz vanilla sucked, cuz if you wanna achieve something in game i.e. a title you were required to play 24/7 for weeks and still don't get that, and i have a life, unlike you, fatso

12 Last