1. ToC HC Tribute to Skill

So today I did ToC HC 10 man we were able to clear the entire raid with a single wipe that means we had 50 attempts left after we downed Anub everything was great then raid leader looted bonus chest there was only crusader orb and crusader trophies and know actual bonus loot. The loot table shows that if you clear ToC HC without wipes you theres a chance to get a rare mount and heroic cloak sadly it seems none of these are scripted.

2. i've never seen mount there since 2009, so i doubght that it is in loot table. as for cloaks - they work fine for togc for sure. cuz there is a chance of it appearing in chest, not 100%

3. I saw cloaks but no any mount. I think too it is not scripted.

4. I saw cloaks but no any mount. I think too it is not scripted.
    Well we got no cloaks just a crusader orb and x2 crusader trophies. All that hard work for nothing. -.-

5. To get mount and cloaks you need to finish it with at least 24 attempts left, meaning u need to wipe 26 times (I know its supposed to be no wipes but thats just how it is here).

6. To get mount and cloaks you need to finish it with at least 24 attempts left, meaning u need to wipe 26 times (I know its supposed to be no wipes but thats just how it is here).

Here is loot table: http://www.wowhead.com/object=195665...-chest#article

7. as i said
    (I know its supposed to be no wipes but thats just how it is here).
    this is warmane not retail

8. as i said

this is warmane not retail
    I know just showing what should drop with number of remainings left...

9. To get mount and cloaks you need to finish it with at least 24 attempts left, meaning u need to wipe 26 times (I know its supposed to be no wipes but thats just how it is here).
    Like seriously you have wipe that many times just to get cloaks. Hope this is fixed after we get the Lordearon Core.

10. Like seriously you have wipe that many times just to get cloaks. Hope this is fixed after we get the Lordearon Core.
    nah it completely wrong statement. this **** works good. it just doesnt have 100% chance to appear in the chest

11. Like seriously you have wipe that many times just to get cloaks. Hope this is fixed after we get the Lordearon Core.
    It's an incorrect value in the scripting of the event. You can expect the error to be corrected in the new core.