1. Timeless Isle

With the release of timeless Isles coming in a few weeks or less are we going to see the the professions recipes from there unlocked as well? Or are they still going to be disabled?
    Secondly if the recipes for professions are going to be released are the pvp gear recipes learned from example "balanced trillium ingot" for blacksmith going to be released as well?

2. If you mean the recipes for 550+ item level items, then I certainly hope not.

3. hello warmane. why not,arrowtree?

If you mean the recipes for 550+ item level items, then I certainly hope not.
    isnt it a good thing that they are releasing new recipes for mop? especially the class specific pvp gear?

4. Because then the eventual release of Pridefull and SoO would be pointless with some players already having 550 items.

5. If you mean the recipes for 550+ item level items, then I certainly hope not.
    There is no need for 550 but they could release 522 head and feet...

6. Even if they add 550 recipes, we won't be able to craft it, because it requires Spirit of War, which drops from disenchanting SoO items.

7. No the recipes i am talking about are pvp recipes 476ilvl and blue pve recipes 476ilvl 0/2 that are easier to attain mats for then purple recipes that are 496+

8. No the recipes i am talking about are pvp recipes 476ilvl and blue pve recipes 476ilvl 0/2 that are easier to attain mats for then purple recipes that are 496+
    sorry to tell that all the new craftable gears are based on 1 skill 600 recipe only, 458, 476, 522 or 553 gears,
    once you learn the basic recipe, you can learn 1 of the gears everyday!