1. PvE gearing guide?

Hey,
    I always 've been a PVP player and have no idea how to gear up for heroic dungeos since normal dung drop 7x items for a lvl 80, is there any guide to gear up to "required" 3.3k - 3.5k gs for heroic dungeos for a dps plate (pala).

thanks!

2. Problem: full 200 blue gear (heroic drops) equals <3,3k gs, but to get an invite for most rnd dungeons you will need 3,3k-3,5k gs

Solution: get a pve guild, many "pve friends" to carry you there or just make your own grp every time
    Edited: April 3, 2016

3. There are a lot of epic 200/213 items for sale on the ah, but you need a lot of money(around 15k gold). When I got to 80 I had 3.5k gs that way.

4. There are a lot of epic 200/213 items for sale on the ah, but you need a lot of money(around 15k gold). When I got to 80 I had 3.5k gs that way.
    Im sure the guy wants to gear up to get heroic dungeon gear. You tell him to buy equal or better gear than heroic dungeon drops to go heroic dungeons. This is not how its supposed to work.

5. Im sure the guy wants to gear up to get heroic dungeon gear. You tell him to buy equal or better gear than heroic dungeon drops to go heroic dungeons. This is not how its supposed to work.
    He asked how to gear up for heroic dungeons. I just offered a solution, fastest and easiest one imho. He can choose whether to use it or not.

6. You don't need more gear than leveling gear or cheap Ah gear to get into the easier heroics, some stuff like UP maybe be difficult but stuff like Gun'drak Utgarde Keep and Drak'Tharon HC really dont have any gear requirement.

I'd suggest just doing those untill you get to buy some badge gear and 200 blues and you should be fine

7. The problem is what whoohoo said. its like getting a job in real life: Need experience to get the job, need the job to get the experience.
    Like almost every group for those dungeons (drak'theron, UP, etc) are asking for 3k+ gs.
    Getting that amount of gold isnt that easy (for me atleast).
    Guess i'll have to find a good PVE guild to get things going.

Thanks

8. You don't need more gear than leveling gear or cheap Ah gear to get into the easier heroics, some stuff like UP maybe be difficult but stuff like Gun'drak Utgarde Keep and Drak'Tharon HC really dont have any gear requirement.

I'd suggest just doing those untill you get to buy some badge gear and 200 blues and you should be fine
    Its less about the gear you need to clear the dungeon, its about the gear you need to get invited into a group. If you search as a random with levelgear for hc dungeons, you just wont get invited. Thats what the problem is about.