1. Donation for gear - not going to happen.

It's time you act like it's a private server and not a retail one. Gearing up should not be a hassle. Easy to gear is one very important reason why people even play Private Servers in the first place. I know people share the same opinion as me, maybe it's time you did something about it?
    Also; Duels.... People want to duel non-stop all the time. Instantly reseting CDs is a must.

-Tgb.

2. It's time you act like it's a private server and not a retail one. Gearing up should not be a hassle. Easy to gear is one very important reason why people even play Private Servers in the first place. I know people share the same opinion as me, maybe it's time you did something about it?
    Also; Duels.... People want to duel non-stop all the time. Instantly reseting CDs is a must.

-Tgb.
    They dont care what everybody (99%) wants...

3. It's time you act like it's a private server and not a retail one. Gearing up should not be a hassle. Easy to gear is one very important reason why people even play Private Servers in the first place. I know people share the same opinion as me, maybe it's time you did something about it?

-Tgb.
    Stop being a pretentious little prat, signing of with "Tgb" does not make you look more important, and putting full stops at the end of everything you say does not make you more serious nor important, just stop its embarrassing really

4. So you're mad cause you can't gear up? Sounds legit.

5. Look at me, I use full sentences and periods. I am so smart.

-Bosnian.

6. So you're mad cause you can't gear up? Sounds legit.
    It would take a full month to get gear and it costs like 100 euro for full on one char.

7. Look at me, I use full sentences and periods. I am so smart.

-Bosnian.
    Congratulations.

8. signing of with "Tgb" does not make you look more important
    By you telling me "it does not make you look more important" indicates you felt it made me look more important.

9. If you don't want to work a little for your gear, and also don't want to donate to avoid that, you simply don't want to play with us.

10. It would take a full month to get gear and it costs like 100 euro for full on one char.
    I'd hate to see you on Molten Warsong where players started with S9 instead of S10....

11. If you don't want to work a little for your gear, and also don't want to donate to avoid that, you simply don't want to play with us.
    In my point of view the game begins when you have full gear, unless we talk PvE.

12. If you don't want to work a little for your gear, and also don't want to donate to avoid that, you simply don't want to play with us.
    explain blackrock

13. In my point of view the game begins when you have full gear, unless we talk PvE.
    That's a fair point of view, it just doesn't matches what we offer.

Blackrock is the last relic of AT.

14. By you telling me "it does not make you look more important" indicates you felt it made me look more important.
    no, thats like saying if you made a bad joke and I said that's not funny doesn't mean that I actually did find it funny

15. In my point of view the game begins when you have full gear, unless we talk PvE.
    Its funny to PvP with ruthless tho :D

12 Last