1. PvP titles

At how many kills do you get your first pvp title? Or are they disabled?

2. They are disabled on the new core.

3. They are disabled on the new core.
    Please tell me that's not true, getting PvP titles was awesome, now I don't see any point in getting to 60k for High Warlord. Warmane really need to re-implement this. :<

4. you can still get a title for 100k :^)

5. Yeah we totally need titles for 2 shotting ungeared clickers while wearing bis gear with 4 donorhealers backing you. You people make my day.

ps. may i get salty replies from baddies

6. Yeah we totally need titles for 2 shotting ungeared clickers while wearing bis gear with 4 donorhealers backing you. You people make my day.

Thing is titles don't always reward skill but also dedication (The Insane, The Explorer, The Ambassador: you think theses titles require any skill?). Warmane's Honorable kill titles were part of this kind of titles, just giving a measure of how dedicated a player was to battlegrounds, and it was nice.

7. Damn that sucks... Pvp titles are awesome. :(

8. Yeah we totally need titles for 2 shotting ungeared clickers while wearing bis gear with 4 donorhealers backing you. You people make my day.

Joined August 11, 2014

Enough said.

9. Joined August 11, 2014

Enough said.

My sides :D thx

10. PvP titles are totally logical, you get them on retail for doing the exact same thing.

Just because I need titles to cure my insecurity of being bad and hide behind my legions of pocket healers doesn't mean you need to cyber bully me... :(

brb to cry...

11. Any word or update on this? Did they re-implement this nice feature that was deactivated when they ported over the new core?

The titles have nothing to do with skill, totally true... But it's not about that whatsoever. It was a great little system for dirty casuals (like me) who don't have the time or desire to play arena to get the related titles there, and/or grind battlegrounds vanilla-style to get "of the faction".

A kindly system for those who couldn't care less about PVE, but still got to see some "progress" as they played.

I can see it being removed on Lordaeron... makes perfect sense. It DOESN'T make sense to take it away on the other realms, after it became a defining feature of playing on molten. When I first started here, seeing the vanilla titles I had missed for so long was one of the little "bonus" reasons I decided to stay and play here over other realms.

I haven't had time to play much for the last few months, so maybe the system is back and I don't know about it yet. If so, disregard.

If it's still turned off... please consider turning it back on for dw & rag... and the future icecrown.

12. May 1, 2016  
    Any word or update on this? Did they re-implement this nice feature that was deactivated when they ported over the new core?

The titles have nothing to do with skill, totally true... But it's not about that whatsoever. It was a great little system for dirty casuals (like me) who don't have the time or desire to play arena to get the related titles there, and/or grind battlegrounds vanilla-style to get "of the faction".

A kindly system for those who couldn't care less about PVE, but still got to see some "progress" as they played.

I can see it being removed on Lordaeron... makes perfect sense. It DOESN'T make sense to take it away on the other realms, after it became a defining feature of playing on molten. When I first started here, seeing the vanilla titles I had missed for so long was one of the little "bonus" reasons I decided to stay and play here over other realms.

I haven't had time to play much for the last few months, so maybe the system is back and I don't know about it yet. If so, disregard.

If it's still turned off... please consider turning it back on for dw & rag... and the future icecrown.
    Staying up all night and farming BGs is casual?

Staying up all night and farming 2s is skill?

w0t

13. May 1, 2016  
    Staying up all night and farming BGs is casual?

Staying up all night and farming 2s is skill?

w0t

I'm curious how anything I wrote has anything to do with what you did... and why you quoted me... derp.

Rank pvp titles on molten = nice system for CASUALS who DON'T farm BG's for the faction title, and DON'T farm arena for those titles either. I guess anything over one sentence is WAY too much for millennials to grasp anymore these days.

Is there anyone playing on dw/rag atm that knows if they are still disabled after the core update? I don't have the time right now to test, so thanks for info.

14. May 2, 2016  
    "Of The Alliance" most badass title for a loyalist ally player and using is a honor everywhere!

12 Last