1. Raid kick bugged

So our DS HC just got canceled after a butthurted priest person who is well know by the horde side *cough ALEX *cough got kicked because no one on the grp wanted to raid with him on the grp ,and he has been pulling boss with Shadow priest pet even after the 30 sec timer after u get kick had passed , and making ev1 from the raid getting dc over and over again.

I would like to know if this is some kind of bug like ( 11 members inside the raid or 2 raids with the same id ) or just some kind of exploit from his part?
    Its not the first time i faced this bug and not the last.
    Edited: April 15, 2016 Reason: Sadly i couldn take any screenshots / records of the said moment because after the first pull ev1 got dc

2. So our DS HC just got canceled after a butthurted priest person who is well know by the horde side *cough ALEX *cough got kicked because no one on the grp wanted to raid with him on the grp ,and he has been pulling boss with Shadow priest pet even after the 30 sec timer after u get kick had passed , and making ev1 from the raid getting dc over and over again.

I would like to know if this is some kind of bug like ( 11 members inside the raid or 2 raids with the same id ) or just some kind of exploit from his part?
    Its not the first time i faced this bug and not the last.
    Yeah this is know exploit everyone knows about but they cant do anything unless they implement dynamic raidlocks