1. May 17, 2016  
    I was online almost 24/7 during tbc and this priest gave me the programs to start multiboxing myself. He was camping area 52 nonstop, disc+4 boomkins. He got banned for multiboxing.

Don't tell me my facts are wrong. They banned him for multiboxing + camping area 52 24/7 and then made multiboxing in pvp bannable.
    I'm not sure if its still implemented but pre molt-down you can get banned for honor farming, but that was for battlegrounds not sure if it was applicable to world pvp also.

honor farming in bg = when you just camp grave sites and won't finish the game, very popular in wsg

2. May 17, 2016  
    I'm not sure if its still implemented but pre molt-down you can get banned for honor farming, but that was for battlegrounds not sure if it was applicable to world pvp also.

honor farming in bg = when you just camp grave sites and won't finish the game, very popular in wsg
    Always thought this was like one of the slower ways to get honor tbh. Killing max 10 people for 5-10 honor per kill every 30 seconds is not very much if you ask me.

3. May 17, 2016  
    I was online almost 24/7 during tbc and this priest gave me the programs to start multiboxing myself. He was camping area 52 nonstop, disc+4 boomkins. He got banned for multiboxing.

Don't tell me my facts are wrong. They banned him for multiboxing + camping area 52 24/7 and then made multiboxing in pvp bannable.
    I think there is / used to be a bug in Area 52 where the guards wouldn't react or something similar so you could abuse the system and farm honor there by killing people. If he got banned the reason was probably that, not the fact that he was multiboxing.

4. May 17, 2016  
    How do you define 3rd party software? Do scripts like autohotkey count?

5. May 17, 2016  
    The big deal is not really about wether it's 3rd party or not. It's more about automation. There's scripts that auto dispell/auto interrupt etc. That's automation and obviously not allowed. Theyre popular in the arena and BGs for example. Autohotkey, as the name implies provide some automation which is bannable but can also be used to multibox without using the automation.
    Autohotkey is very powerfull and a bit in the grey zone.
    If you want to multibox i suggest using ISboxer as the creator of that program made sure that no automation is possible while you still can make very nice multibox setups.

6. May 17, 2016  
    A lot of software is 3rd Party software, like your OS.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thir...ware_component

7. May 17, 2016  
    No software is altering your game-data. The software only sends your keystroke to all (defined) and not just the selected running programm. So if you hit "1" all your characters will cast the first spell in their toolbar. A third person party in the terms of blizzard is a program that alters your game-data or does automation. Sending a keystroke to a window is none of those.

Your other toons dont see your main casting a spell and doing the same.
    It's not that simple though. You will have to work a lot with macros, /focus, /assist, etc. You cant mouse-turn your other toons, because mouse-input is not accurate enough. They will always be on follow on the main-char. Even walking with asdwx is not accurate enough to keep your toons on one place.

First 123