1. May 20, 2016  

What are the benefits of donation coins on Lordaeron?

I'm thinking of donating some cash to get some donation coins, now is there any option that I can get instant level 80 depending on how much I donate?

2. May 20, 2016  
    I'm thinking of donating some cash to get some donation coins, now is there any option that I can get instant level 80 depending on how much I donate?
    No instant 80, but you can buy different items, re-customize character, change name, change faction etcetera.

3. May 20, 2016  
    Items are incredibly expensive to stop it from being p2w. Just donate the minimum and skip queue for 30 days.

4. May 20, 2016  
    You can buy Characters Now. In the Trade Section.

5. May 21, 2016  
    Odd. I just donated and I'm stuck with the que. I wonder if it takes a little time to catch up with the login server. On my account info on the site, I've already got the coins and the premium status. But still having to wait super long lol. Reminds me of waiting to play years ago when Blizzard had those issues lol

6. May 21, 2016  
    Odd. I just donated and I'm stuck with the que. I wonder if it takes a little time to catch up with the login server. On my account info on the site, I've already got the coins and the premium status. But still having to wait super long lol. Reminds me of waiting to play years ago when Blizzard had those issues lol
    Afaik, you have to logout for 10 minutes for the server to recognize it.

7. May 22, 2016  

8. May 23, 2016  
    Items are incredibly expensive to stop it from being p2w.
    Sorry but this was too funny , I just had to quote it .