1. May 30, 2016  

Brutal Gladiator weapons vendor

Hi, i've been trying to find the brutal gladiator weapons vendor, with no luck... The vendor that is supposed to sell it is selling merciless glad and not brutal.
    does anyone found the npc? or is it not available at all?

2. May 30, 2016  
    Last time I check its in Netherstorm, Area 51 or 52, whatever the name is

3. May 30, 2016  
    i've searched all the npc's there, and Brutal Gladiator gear is nowhere to be found, i tried shatt and nagrand near the arena, cant find it still

4. May 30, 2016  
    I told u where it is, Netherstorm, Area 51 or 52. Dont know exact name, in one of the bunkers. Unless its removed, I'll check it when I log.

5. May 30, 2016  
    Hi, i've been trying to find the brutal gladiator weapons vendor, with no luck... The vendor that is supposed to sell it is selling merciless glad and not brutal.
    does anyone found the npc? or is it not available at all?
    It's currently bugged and you cannot buy Brutal. The 70 PvP gear vendors at Area 52, Gadgetzan, and everywhere else are all selling the wrong items. Gladiator is available for honor when it shouldn't, Merciless is available for arena points when it should be for honor, Vengeful is still in the game when it should be removed, Brutal isn't even in the game, Shoulders that are sold for arena points require team rating when they shouldn't, and honor vendors are selling S1 offsets instead of the proper S4 (Guardian's) ones.

There are multiple bug reports up on the bugtracker, I suggest upvoting them.