1. June 3, 2016  

the insane bug

So I have done all the reputations needed for the Insane title and i didnt get my feat. I had bloodsail buccaners reputation at revered in the past, and all other reputations are at exalted now. I read on guides and stuff and you dont need to actively have the bloodsail rep and the goblins rep, since that is imposble, so why didnt i get my title?

2. this seems to be the problem on frostwolf atm... ive heard of alot of people that didn't get their title.. this worked in the past and as i only need one more rep for the achievement it angers me that no one is doing anything about this.

3. try to get Darkmoon Faire as last rep

4. This title is completely doable but i guess you did it in a wrong way. And also you might be missing ravenholdt too.

5. i still need to do darkmoon, i know this, what im saying is that i keep hearing from people that they got all the rep and didn't get the title.. but i will see for myself next week when darkmoon is in town.

6. I completed all requirements for insane feat today, including bloodsail buccaneers (was 11999/12000 honored, now friendly), ravenholdt, darkmoon faire and steamwheedle cartel all exalted. No achievement or no title. Can any GM if they check this post confirm the title is working or not? That would be great. Thank you

7. I completed all requirements for insane feat today, including bloodsail buccaneers (was 11999/12000 honored, now friendly), ravenholdt, darkmoon faire and steamwheedle cartel all exalted. No achievement or no title. Can any GM if they check this post confirm the title is working or not? That would be great. Thank you
    run this in game /run AddTrackedAchievement(2336), this will tell you if you hit all the requirements

8. run this in game /run AddTrackedAchievement(2336), this will tell you if you hit all the requirements
    When i do this, i get the objective, but i cannot see the individual rep requirements